Like a storm, Like a Monsun!

I walked into the school towards the main office. The walls were a boring beige color, the ground grey. The office had posters and clippings from newspapers or student made posters from students who worked in the office, such as student council. The office's desk had little potted plants, with papers stacked and sorted around it. Behind it was a woman in about her early 30s on the phone with her legs propped up onto the desk as she leaned back in her chair. "No, no, that's not what I said. I told Lana to tell her that she was welcome to the baby shower, and Lana went and told her she wasn't invited!" The woman had a black pixie cut, with reading glasses with colorful beads of different sizes and colors aligned onto a chain that swayed as she gosipped, and dark red lips. I walked up to her as she looked at me, pointing to a sign in sheet.

I slipped the braclet from Lieselottie into my pocket as
I grabbed the blue pen next to it. Writing down my name, my homeroom, the date, and the time I got here. I placed down the pen as the woman grabbed the sheet reading it over as she placed the corded phone under the side of her head as she continued to gossip to her friend about some, "baby shower" she opened up a cabinet under her desk pulling out a slip copying my name do and homeroom to give to my teacher. "Thank you." I thanked the woman as she nodded, shooing me away. Geez. As I turned my way to the door and reached for the knob I heard the woman clear her throat. I turned around to see her head over the speaker, "You heard nothing. Got it?" "Yes..Ma'am" I answered, "Good girl." She smirked as she took her hand off the speaker and went back to talking.

I closed the door behind me. I wonder why Lana told the other girl she wasn't invited to the baby shower? I walked to homeroom, handing my teacher the slip as everyone stared at me. I hate when people stare at you because you're late. Like you can see that I'm here now, how nosy can you be! Whatever, it is what it is. I walked over to my seat and sat down. I felt a buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone

(Group Chat)

Tom:Helloo
Bill: Hi :D
Georg: Hey
Gustav: What's up
Y/N:Hi! :)

I wonder who made the group chat?

Georg: After 2nd period for break meet up by the basketball courts.

Gustav: Got it

Bill: See you there!

Tom: Cool!

Y/N: Okay!

Mhm.. I wonder why?

The bell for 1st period rang, and I got up slinging my bag over my shoulder. Man, does this backpack hurt my back! I walked to Mr. Müllers class, which I had not only for English but my elective, Writing. Did I mention I love writing? I made my way to his class. The halls were crowded and loud as usual. Same old, same old, I wonder how Bill and Tom were feeling about the school so far? I mean, I know its only their second day, but I wonder what they think of it? and by school, I meant me,Georg,and Gustav.

Lost in thought Without looking, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going next time!" I collided into them, "I'm so sorry!" I looked to see a dirty blonde girl with hazel eyes. She was tall, slim, beautiful. She reminded me of my mom's magazines she had brought from her visit to LA. Except we'll, German. She looked at me, anger and hatred in her eyes for a moment until they softened. She sighed, rubbing her temmples. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that, not in that way. Watch out where you're going next time, though." I nodded. Her voice was softer than before. She made me feel younger even though we were probably around the same age. Made me feel small. "I'm Gisela." She stuck out her hand, I shook it. She had a firm grip.

"Y/N." I greeted, "Nice to meet you Y/N." She smiled, "Who's class do you have right now?" "Mr. Müller" she nodded, "never heard of him." "What about you?" I asked, picking at the strap on my backpack. "Math, Brandon." "Ooh, I have him too!"His work gets on my nerves!" "Right?"He just gives assignment after assignment with little to no detail."Tell me about it, girl!" She laughed, "I should be heading to class." I smiled,

"I'll see you around?" Gisela asked, "Sure. You'll be seeing me around." I smiled, "Bye, don't be a stranger!" She waved, running off to her next class. I waved back as I walked off to Mr.Müllers, this morning has been very.....

Interesting?

Interesting doesn't even begin.

I sat down in Mr Müllers as he wrote on the board. He divided the board into 2 sections a line in the middle. One side labeled English: And the other Writing:
Under English was written, "If you have me for English you are welcome to work on your project now, But in English you have to work on your Writing assignment. Under writing was,
"Your assignment is to start the first 15 pages of our new book, you may start now and when you are finished work any other assignments from another class, but if you have me In English also read under English"

I decided to work on the project since I would have plenty of time to read 15 pages. It's not too bad. I pulled out my notebook and began to think. So, a song? But still, what about? For sure, emotions and feelings. I need something touching something that anyone could relate to. How about. I began to think and tapped my pencil. I flipped to a blank page as I began to think and think doodling on a page. I felt overwhelmed by emotions. I looked on my paper to see a doodle of a cloud I had drawn previously. I sketched over the cloud rain droplets and lightning bolts and made the cloud Grey. Like a storm...

Like a...

A Monsun!

That's it! A Monsun! A storm, a song about feeling overwhelmed and your emotions feeling like a storm and overcoming the storm! YES! I began to write notes on my paper, writing the idea and possible lyrics. Mr. Müller walked around the class, looking to make sure everyone was on task. He walked past my desk before walking back to take a glance at my paper. I looked up to see him smile before giving me a thumbs up. It was perfect. I had to tell Gustav and Georg about this for sure! Maybe even Tom and Bill if they have Mr. Müller, I wonder if they're in groups? I wonder if you can work in groups from different periods?
I raised my hand as Mr. Müller walked over from his seat.

"Hey, Y/N, what's up?" He asked, "I was wondering if it's possible, if we can work with other people from different periods?" I asked, hope lingering in my voice. "Well...I would like for you to join a group in your period, but I don't see why that would be a problem. Sure!" He grinned, "Thank you!" I smiled, he nodded before walking back. This would be great.