Want a ride?

"Y/N!" I heard a familiar voice call out, I looked to see Georg and Gustav. "Hey!" I called back, "Want a ride?" Georg offered, "No, It's okay." I responded, "Come on, your moms already mad and if she hears or sees you're walking home by yourself....Krchhh." Gustav said, making a slicing motion to his throat. "Mmmh..." I thought for a moment, I didn't wanna bother Georg or Gustav and I didn't mind walking home. Gustav was right, I should get a ride home and if my mom did see me walking home espically on the streets alone. I'd be done for. "Well alright" I said, Gustav smiled as I walked over to the street and got into the back of the car. "Good Choice." Georg said, as I buckled my seat belt on. Placing my backpack infront of my feet. As we were about to drive off I saw Bill and Tom walk by. "HEY BILL,TOM!" I yelled out the window. The two looked in sync. It was weird. It was like seeing two leaves fall off a autumn tree at the exact same moment. "Want a ride?" I asked, the two looked at each other before Tom smirked and Bill nodded. "Sure! We'd love too." Bill said smiling as Tom and him made their way over to the car. I smiled as the two opened the car door. I scooted over to the left side as Bill entered and Tom after. Leaving me to be on the end with Bill next to me and Tom next to Bill. I smiled at the two as Georg started the car as he began to leave the school ground.

"So how's your first day been treating you guys?" I asked, turning to the two. "Great! I still need to figure out some of my classes and get to know my way around but pretty awesome." Bill chimed in, I smiled as Tom did too, "Yeah but why didn't you warn me on how much Mr.Bwendon talks so much!?" Tom groaned, as he slid both his finger tips from eyes to his cheek stretching them. His accent pronounced the Bren as Bwen. I didn't say anything and smiled to myself thinking it was funny. Georg laughed, "Trust me he's just getting started." We all laughed as Tom pretended to faint. I looked out to see the passing trees and cars near us. The car ride was quiet and awkward for a while. A few questions and side conversations sparking up but nothing much. I tapped my foot thinking about my mom and what she might say. Would I be punished? And if so how? No TV for a month? No more going to my friends for a week? No more staying up past 11? I thought and began dreading what might be in store.

I quickly moved my way from next to the twins to the radio as I reached my hand out the radio in the front click to a random station. Anything to get my mind off of this for now. Shortly Georgs radio sparked up to life playing a song.

"So that's right dude, meet me at the bleachers
No principals, no student-teachers
Both of us want to be the winner, but there can only be one"

My head instantly sprung up as I heard Gwen Stefani's voice on the radio. I began to tap my foot to the beat. Georg adjusted the rear view mirror so that he could see me in the back. "Really Y/N?" He smirked.

"So I'm gonna fight, gonna give it my all
Gonna make you fall, gonna sock it to you"

I began to sing with Gwen after Georg had said that and was shocked when a voice next to me began to sing the next verse,

"That's right I'm the last one standing, another one bites the dust"

I turned to see Bill singing and shortly jamming out to the beat. "YESSSS! GO BILL, GO BILL, GO, GO, GO BILL!" I said, as I began to laugh and sing with Bill.

"Few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl"

I laughed with Bill, "That's all I know." He ended, "You're Pretty Good." I smiled, "Not too bad yourself Y/N." Bill gushed, "Ew, Barf." Tom cringed, "Aww is someone jealous." Gustav asked, turning around from his seat to Tom. "Ew! What no. I just met Y/N it's not like I like her or anything like that, she's just a friend and plus-" Gustav raised his eyebrows causing Tom to stop. We all went quiet.

"You guys suck." Tom sank in his seat turning red of embarrassment. We all snickered trying not to.