Uncle David

I wrote and wrote as much as I could remember from the lyrics , to the stage, to what everyone looked like. It was all so real yet it never happened. It make me feel a sense of sadness like I had such a deep connection with all four of them. Don't get me wrong I do, we at least with Georg and Gustav. I would love to get closer to Bill and Tom. It felt like I had known them my whole life on that stage. Like on that stage we were all safe and at home. I closed the book attempting to go back to sleep. I just couldn't, my heart raced thinking about my dream. I grabbed my phone off my table and sat at my desk.

Y/N: Hey guys! Hope I'm not bothering anyone. Anyone still up?

(3:20 am)

Bill: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: Bill! :) Hi!

Bill: What's up?

Y/N: I had the weirdest dream ever!

Bill: About what? :o

Y/N: Well it was about you, me, Georg,Tom, and Gustav...

Y/N: And we were apart of a band called, "Tokio Hotel"? And that we performed on a stage in front of millions of ours fans. Guess what the song was called!!!

Bill: NO WAY! :0 YOU DONT MEAN

Y/N: DURCH DEN MONSUN

Bill: DURCH DEN MONSUN

Y/N: YESSS!

Bill: WOW!

Bill: WHAT WAS IT LIKE?

Y/N: OUR "FANS" LOVED US, ME AND YOU SANG. GEORG AND TOM PLAYED GUITAR AND GUSTAV WAS ON DRUMS! I REMEMBER US SINGING. I WROTE DOWN SOME OF THE LYRICS WE SANG. IF YOU WANT I CAN SHOW YOU TOMORROW!

Bill: THAT'D BE AWESOME! DEFINTENTLY SHOW ME TOMORROW, HEY WHO KNOWS WE COULD BE IN A BAND FROM THIS SONG! IMAGINE?

Y/N: RIGHT!? A SONG FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT WAS THE BEGGINING OF OUR FAME!

Bill: THAT'S SO COOL! :DD

Bill: The band was called, "Tokio Hotel"? Right

Y/N: Yes! :)

Bill: Interesting

Y/N: Right? Lol. I wonder why

Bill: Same..Tom's snoring so loud!!! I can't sleep :(

Y/N: Try duct tape

Bill: Can't, already tried. Tom tried to duct tape me to the wall

Y/N: BAHHAHA

Y/N: Well I'm gonna try to get some sleep. Hope you can fall asleep. Night Bill!

Bill: Good Night Y/N! See you tomorrow :)

(3:45 am)

I placed my phone onto my desk walking back to my bed turning off my lamp. I pulled my sheets over my head and began to drift off.

I woke up earlier than usually around 6:45, I got some bit of rest but couldn't rest fully. My mind was just so full and had so many ideas and questions. I got up from my bed taking a shower till the bathroom grew steamy. I picked out a black graphic tee with "Metallica" on it with Bold white letters, baggy jeans and a black zip up hoodie, oh and of course a little touch of makeup and jewelry! I fixed up my hair a bit and decided to leave it down for the day, Summers coming Might as well enjoy leaving my hair down before my neck gets hot and sweaty.

I grabbed my backpack and slipped on a pair of shoes and looked at the time. It was only 7:15 and school started at 8:02
I sat on my bed flipping open my phone to see the new notifications.