🕸8🕸

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

TW: Suicide

May 16th, 2023

Peter was getting his grip around Cam's waist on the walkway outside the eatery, ready to swing them off down back alleys and desolate parts of the city.

'WOOSH!'

Peter released the girl with a groan of pain. His arm had been grazed by a bullet!

"Spidey! Are you ok?"

"Get inside! Now!"

Peter turned in circles looking for the assailant. There! He spotted a masked gunman behind a lamp post down the street. The attacker realizing Spider-man spotted him, began his retreat, cutting through the minimal traffic of this hour.

Peter's hand shot forward, allowing him to strike the guy's legs with the web. He ran over to the gunman, picking him off the ground.

"Who are you? Who do you work for?"

"Vorro wants you dead," was all the man would say. Suddenly, he brought the gun to his own side and pulled the trigger. The attacker fell out of Peter's grasp, falling to the ground in a pool of blood.

"No, no, no! Why did you do that? I wasn't going to hurt you!" Peter exclaimed, falling to his knees to help the man.

"You... won't... but the... boss... will..." was all the man could cough up before going limp.

Peter stood up, his head in his hands.

'Who was going to hurt him? Was the boss, Vorro?' Tons of questions flew around Peter's head.

He had to get Cam and get them out of there.

Parker ran back to the restaurant and entered the door to see another masked man holding Cam to his chest, a knife over her neck. The two employees peaking their heads out from behind the bar.

"Sir put the knife down. I'm the one you want,"

"Give me ze subject, and I vill let her go," the buff man demanded through a thick Russian accent.

"We don't have it."

The man kneed Cam in her back, causing her to yell in pain.

"Wait! We don't have it because I destroyed it! She did nothing!"

The man stabbed Cam in her side before forcefully tossing her to the ground causing her to hit her head on the ground. Her eyes fluttered shut.

"NO!"

Peter quickly shot webs at the man's face, temporarily blinding him. The boy ricocheted himself off a wall to land his heel right into the attacker. With the man now on the ground groaning in pain, Peter began throwing punches at him; sirens being heard in the distance.