🕸13🕸

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

May 18th, 2023

Flash dug through his weirdly large pockets. Felicia was keeping Spider-man in an upward position while Cam was giving him vertical CPR the best she could.

"Got it! Guys! I got my really premium, expensive, helpful inhaler!"

"Flash! S-shut up and give me the inhaler!" Cam snapped, choking back sobs.

Trying to keep a solid grasp on the inhaler, his panicking making him shaky and jittery.

The retainer, which was admittedly very expensive, was immediately placed in Peter's mouth. Cam pumped and pumped air into his body, hoping for his eyes to open and give her a sign he was ok.

Felicia struggling to keep his almost limp body up, suddenly spoke up.

"He moved! He's moving!"

His eyes shot open, his arms reaching up to grab the retainer and pump it himself.

Once he had a lot of air, he took the retainer out and began coughing and breathing hard again. This time he was gaining the oxygen in his lungs, and his limbs were starting to wake up again.

His breathing steadied, allowing him to sit up on his own. Felicia got up to stand by Flash. Yelling in the distance prompted Felicia to excuse herself and take Flash with her to check it out, fearing Venom was still wreaking havoc; also allowing Cam and Spider-man to have their moment.

It was just Cam's tear-soaked face and Peter's half-masked face staring at each other.

"I thought you were going to die," she choked out, now grinning out of relief.

After a few strained coughs, he slightly grinned as well.

"Y-you saved me... again."

"Well, I can't take full credit. After your call saying there were Vorro Soldiers, I knew you'd be in deep water after the other ones we faced," she explained. "So, I called my ex-step-brother, Flash, the guy who gave you the inhaler."

Well, that was interesting. Later on, Peter would have to ask when they were step-siblings in the past.

"I owe y-"

Before Peter could finish his sentence, Cam spontaneously cupped Peter's cheeks and kissed him.

Every muscle in Peter's body tensed, his heartbeat sped up drastically, and most importantly, he was grinning ear to ear.

She pulled away after what felt like years (only 4 seconds), and their eyes met, albeit one set was masked eyes.

Both parties were grinning harder than they thought possible.

"Hopefully, that was ok? I should've asked-"

"I really like you," he interrupted, sniffling, still trying to recover. A sense of deja vu should've gone through his head, as this was the same sentiment he shared with MJ. However, this time felt different. Sure, he'd liked and known MJ longer than Cam, but he felt like something had grown between him and Cam.