Dont piss me off.

Toni's Point Of View..
Myrtle Beach.
Friday October 30th, 2001.
........................................................................
I walked through the halls with a certain confidence. After last nights dinner I knew that by the end of the day I'd have Jackson right where I wanted her. I sipped my coffee going into the break room waiting. Teachers either go to their classrooms or the break room before students begin to arrive and I've noticed she has a habit of making her a cup of coffee before going to class every morning.

I sat at one of the tables opening my laptop. While I wait I might as well get some things done. I'll admit I'm in a rock in a hard place after changing my mind about cutting the funds in the biology department chorus has been struggling. Sure they have a booster club but those kids are forgetful they don't remember to pay for shit and that's causing the director to take from his own pocket...

To fix that issue I'll send a personal email to parents because I'm sure the kids aren't telling them shit. After sending the email Jackson walked in clearly bothered by my presence.

Toni: Is there a problem Mrs. Jackson?

Janet: Why are you here?

Toni: I'm confused..is there a problem with me being in this public room open to all of the staff.

Janet: I know what your d- Hi Ms. Basset.

I smirked crossing my leg stirring my coffee with my finger tip while staring her down. I love how she quakes and quivers in my presence.

Ms. Basset: Good morning Mrs. Jackson oh and Hi Miss Braxton I didn't even see you there..

I greeted her making sure I kept my eyes on Jackson.

Ms. Basset: Wow Janet you are truly glowing this morning!! Eventful night?

Janet: You know I'll tell you later Angela!

My smile fell. I was to happy soaking up her presence I didn't notice the obvious glow on her face. I know I have no right to be jealous for her having sex with her husband but I can't help it. Seeing the affects that he has on her makes my soul ache. Angela smiled at me before leaving. I stood up walking to the door locking it.

Toni: You look good. Really refreshed.

Janet: Don't give me that attitude right now. You have no right to be angry anyways.

Toni: I'm not angry.. I just wanted to let you know that I thought you looked very beautiful today..

Janet: T-Thank you Miss Braxton.

I smiled taking her coffee cup fixing it for her.

Toni: Your husband coming with you to the staff Halloween party tomorrow?

Janet: Yes he is. It'll be a perfect time for you two to meet.. Toni I wanted to let you know that I'm willing to look past what happened yesterday night.

Toni: Thanks.

I said trying to mask my anger. I didn't want her to look past it. Why do I always go for the things I can't have. I handed her coffee cup to her before leaving. I need some time to wrap my head around my anger maybe I'm making a fool out of myself.
........................................................................
I stood in the old gym directing traffic it felt like. It was the end of the day and I needed this gym cleaned and set for tomorrows event. The DJ booth was set and the gym smelt less of teenage hormones and sweat and more of lavender and success! I saw small scuff near my heel making me a tad angry. My friends would be attending and I would like my school to look clean.

Toni: I swore I told them to get this shit out!

I said to myself bending over getting the scuff mark out myself.

Janet: Your taking this spotless gym thing to the next level don't you think.

Toni: I refuse to let us dance in filth. I see now that if I want things done I'll have to do them myself.

Janet: I was thinking.. You always tell me how I beautiful I am but I never return the favor. You really are beautiful Miss Braxton that I will not deny. Why aren't you married?

Toni: Is this your attempt at getting to know me?

Janet: I figured since were friendly now I should.

Toni: I guess I've been so busy with trying to make it to where I am I've only ever had time for good...good...sex.

I said putting an inference on good. I came to terms with the fact that I couldn't have her but that doesn't mean I won't make it hard on her..

Janet: Uh- Oh uhm and how's that going for you?

Toni: I'm not totally against it.

I said with a smirk..

Janet: Well I love being married it's a sacred thing. Obviously we have our issues every marriage does but-

Toni: That's nice Janet but I should get going now. I'm tired and it's been a long day.

Janet: Right.. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable-

Toni: You didn't make me uncomfortable I'm just tired.

She gave a small smile before leaving. I didn't mean to upset her but I feel we need to set boundaries. I made it clear that I liked her and I know she's a married woman but I don't want to hear about your "wonderful marriage." I grabbed my purse along with my work bag walking out to my car. I saw Jackson leaned up against it with her arms crossed.

Toni: Yes?

Janet: Fuck you.

She walked up to me grabbing my waist kissing me before walking away abruptly.

Toni: The fuck?!

Now I know I'm not the crazy one. She is.
...
I think I edited this idk