Full of Surprises.

Janets Point Of View..
Myrtle Beach.
Monday November 3rd, 2001.
..........................................................................
Janet: Do you have any toys we can play with?

I said smirking before caressing in between her thighs. I was eager to play with her.. I've never been envolved with a woman before so I want to try everything tonight.

Toni: I h-have a few things.

Janet: Stuttering? I didn't know you could be so.. shy.

She laughed before going over to open her top drawer.

Toni: You intimidate me.

I smiled before watching her pull all sorts of things out of her drawer. I've never been the person people thought as intimidating so it sparked something within me when she said that.. She laid everything on the bedside table before climbing on top of me cupping my chin as she kissed me. I caressed up her black shopping at her bra as I unclasped it..she wouldn't be needing it. Our kiss became more passionate giving me confidence to take control.

I laid her on her back straddling her stomach reaching back to rub her through her underwear. I'm not really skilled in pleasing women so the stakes were very high tonight. I felt her leak onto my fingers as I sped up. She wined pulling her panties down begging for more.

Janet: Impatient are we?

Toni: Your the one to talk. You nearly cursed me out walking out of your classroom today..

I shrugged before grabbing a toy. This was all so new to me. I didn't think they had all these unique models of vibrators considering Id usually stick to my wand. I grabbed the thick one thinking it was only a dildo, shockingly it began to vibrate as soon as I touched it. Toni began giggling at my reaction.

Toni: Your like a kid in a candy shop you know.

Janet: Maybe it's best that we don't compare what I'm about to do you to being alike with the innocence of children.

She laughed before spreading her legs further apart as I climbed to the foot of the bed dropping to my knees. I laid the toy in between her folds before inserting my ring and middle finger into her pumping fast strokes. I enjoyed the way she squirmed under me the power I had over her was truly exhilarating. She moaned my name as she gripped her bed sheets rotating her hips against my fingers. I removed the toy replacing it with my tongue licking and flattening my tongue against her clit. She let out this high pitch whine spreading her legs further while looking down at me. I took my fingers out placing both of my hands on her thighs as I took her clit into my mouth. She yelped sitting up as she wrapped my hair around her hands.

I took one of my hands off of her thigh using it to tease and tickle her entrance with the tip of my fingernail. This and me flicking and sucking on her clit seemed to be the action to bring her to her release. She laid against the headboard as she held my head steady before riding my tongue. I shoved my fingers back in curling them the deeper I got. She finally stopped panting letting go of my head as she laid her head against her headboard. I sat up watching the events of what I just did to her unfold within her eyes. Those sexy brown eyes. Once she finally came down she stared at me with a smile.

Toni: Aren't you full of surprises.

I smirked grabbing the next toy I saw. Now this one. This one was very unique. It was shaped as a rose. I've heard of these actually they have every woman I know in a chokehold. I put it back down picking up another one. This one was shaped like it was made of balls attached to one another, it had two big balls attached to each of the ends. I stared at it confused yet intrigued. Obviously I know what she uses it for but I'm not sure how one would use it.

Janet: Is this a butt plug?

Toni: Oh hell no.. That's far to big to go in my ass but if you were interested in it.. I have some lube. I'm sure you could probably squeeze it up there.

She said before winking. My goodness!

Janet: You are very nasty you know.

Toni: You don't even know the half..

Janet: S-So what is it then?

Toni: Lay down I'll show you.

I obeyed letting her spread my legs. I watched her take the whole thing down her throat with no reaction. I would've have tensed just a little but not her.. She's very impressive. She took it out leaving a string of spit to fall down to her chest. She spread her legs pushing half of the toy inside of her before grabbing my waist sliding the other half into me. I let out a gasp as she took control bouncing on the toy pushing it deeper and deeper inside of me.

Janet: F-Fuck what are you doing to me?

I said before grabbing the top of the headboard. Our clits rubbed against one another as she bounced against me. I sat up rubbing against her moaning at the feeling of the balls rub against my walls. Our juices began to get everywhere with every thrust of our bodies. She wrapped her arms around my necking pulling me closer as we bounced against each other and the toy. Her perky little breast bounced against mine as we brought each other closer to our release.

My phone began to ring as we climaxed. She squirted all over me and the bed sheets before climbing off of me. The euphoric feeling washed over us as we collapsed laying in our juices. I sat up grabbing the water bottle on her nightstand catching my breath as she smirked handing me my phone.

Toni: Looks like hubby is expecting you home...

I rolled my eyes picking up the call.

Janet: H-Hey babe..

I said trying to sound guilty.

Wissam: Where are you? I got home a few minutes ago and you were nowhere to be found.

Janet: I'm at Gil's..

Wissam: Huh. Okay. Well I guess I'll see you when you get home.

Janet: Yeah.. you will.

I hung up before my lies could catch up with me. I climbed out of the bed grabbing a tissue wiping myself clean.

Toni: That's no fair.. I wasn't done with you yet.

She said waving a toy with a harness attached to the end. Desire began to set in once again as I remembered how she made me feel the night we were first intimate. I nearly exploded all over her that night..

Janet: I can't stay any longer he'll suspect me.

Toni: That's too bad..

She said running her tongue up and down the toy.

Toni: I was looking forward to seeing you squirt tonight.

That was all I needed to hear. I caved climbing back in bed spreading my legs as wide as I could get them before sitting up on my elbows...

Janet: I guess a few more hours won't hurt.
...
LMAO 😭😟 idk how I feel this is freak shit 😟👹