Chemistry

Janet's Point Of View..
Myrtle Beach.
Saturday October 31st, 2001.
.........................................................................
I know what I did was confusing and wrong of me. I cant help but feel guilt for what I did...toying with Toni like that, but the sexual tension began to eat me up inside I needed to do something to ease the feelings that I felt towards our situation. I thought that by kissing her I would release these confusing thoughts that I had and after it we could just move on, but that didn't happen and now here I am sitting next to my husband before this event and all I can think about is Toni.

Wissam: Are you alright Jan?

Janet: Yeah I'm alright... just excited but I must warn you though my staff members are crazy.

Wissam: I can handle myself with you by my side. Have I told you how absolutely elegant you look tonight.

Janet: You told me twenty times in counting dear husband!

I said grabbing his hand as we walked into the school building. We we're greeted with smiles especially from my coworker and good friend Tyler who always seems to be laughing about something.

Tyler: It's good to see you man haven't seen you since that dinner party.

He said while grabbing Wissams hand before giving him a hug.

Tyler: Dunk you look great!

He said laughing while giving me small side hug.

Janet: You don't look to bad yourself. What exactly are you laughing at now?

Tyler: Oh nothing just Angela and Marcus you know you can't take them nowhere.

I laughed as we walked in greeting all of our friends. I'll admit it was wonderful seeing my friends, but my mind was elsewhere. I zoned out looking for Toni while Wissam engaged in conversation with our friends I needed to talk to her to regain control of our situation.

Angela: Girl are you alright?

Angie asked me.

Janet: Yeah I'm good.

Angela: You sure? You seem like your somewhere else.

I wonder how obvious it was that my mind was elsewhere. If Angie noticed it I wonder if everyone else did too.

Janet: Yeah girl I'm good. I'll go grab us some drinks maybe stop by the bathroom.

Angela: You want me to come with?

Janet: Oh no girl enjoy yourself plus whose going to watch our men?

She laughed agreeing with me before letting me go. I wish Toni wasn't weighing so heavily on my mind. I needed this night out and she's clouding my thoughts preventing me from having fun! I grabbed me a glass of champagne sipping It as I watched my husband take his coat off and start dancing with Tyler and Marcus. I smiled rubbing my top lip at least one us is having fun tonight.

Toni: You look beautiful Jackson..

I looked back seeing the one I've been searching for since I arrived. She looked prettier then the day we first met. It's almost as if she gets prettier and prettier everyday we meet.

Janet: You don't look so bad yourself and you can call me Janet..

Toni: I'm your boss.. I'll call you what I please.

I cant deny that made me aroused.. I needed her more than ever now.

Janet: Can we talk?

Toni: Sure... What would you like to discuss Mrs. Jackson.

Janet: I mean in private..

Toni: Of course... lead the way.

I walked guiding her to my classroom shutting the door locking it before pulling on her blouse. I needed to feel her lips against mine again. I acted on my lust crashing my lips against hers as I unbuttoned her top. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. I knew she wouldn't. We danced in each others mouths intertwining with one another as the kiss became more slow and passionate yet still fierce. You can tell that we we're so eager for this to happen. All this waiting and wallowing in our tension had an excessive amount of passion built up and ready to spill out.

I backed her into a wall undoing her belt and zipper. Just as I was about to pull her pants down she grabbed my wrist guiding me to my desk turning me around to where my backside pressed against her front. I rubbed myself against her growing wet.

Janet: I'm done waiting. I'm giving myself to you right now. What are you going to do with this opportunity?

I said looking back at her. She smirked pulling me closer I felt this unfamiliar thing pressed against me.

Toni: You feel that... That's what I'm going to do to you.

It was a thick fake penis it wasn't long to the point to where I'd be in pain.. in fact it was perfect. I rolled my dress above my waist gripping the sides of my desk as I felt it slide into me. I bit down on my lip hard as she began attacking my clitoris while pumping fast deep strokes into me. She placed her free hand on the back of my neck pushing me into the desk as she confused me with a mixture of slow and fast strokes. She had me convulsing she was so good with it... so good with her hands. I adjusted myself to where I was facing her as she took me. We held eye contact as I tried my hardest to muffle the moans that dared to fall.

I was tearing up at the pleasure. I've always been a good by the books woman. Sure before marriage I experimented but I've never in my 39 years of living experienced something like this from someone so young. She had the experience of someone whose been around the world that excited me. I pulled her closer kissing her once more as she strummed my clit. It was so close I could almost feel it! My body grew hot I began to sweat as she sped up. My breast bounced against my dress causing my nipples to harden. I was nearly there at this rate I felt as if I was going to squirt.

The doorknob began to jiggle causing me to push her away. I wanted to cry my eyes out from the loss of pleasure. While pulling my dress down, she stuffed the thing back into her pants fixing her clothes. I gathered myself wiping away the sweat as I walked to the door opening it.

Wissam: Man baby I'm having fun and all but I'm tired. They made me K wang ten times! I can only handle so much.

I tried to laugh playing everything off but all I could think about was what I just did. I tried so hard to control my shaking legs. The only thing I had on my mind was feeling her inside me once again.

Janet: Yeah I-I'm tired too I think it's for the best we leave..

Wissam: Yeah..Oh is this your boss?

Janet: Yeah.. Miss Braxton this is my husband Wissam.

She smiled eyeing me.

Toni: Beautiful couple. You guys will make beautiful babies.

She said before excusing herself. What have I done?
...
El oh El.