Kiara's Little Sister , Baby Shani

In a year after Kiara was born, Simba and Nala make love in the cave . They made love in a missionary position .
Simba and Nala continued making love every day and night before they wake up and go to bed.After they made love for nights,Nala found out that she's pregnant
Nala told her husband Simba first that she's pregnant . Simba said," That's great. We're going to be parents. " Kiara told her parents ," I'm so happy to be a big sister. I wish that I'll have a little sister and a little brother. "

Nala is sick because she got pregnant.
Simba called Rafiki to check on her . " Nala , is something's wrong ? "
Nala answered," Yes , I'm pregnant with a female cub and sick. I think I should take a rest and my husband Simba will take care of me. I can't go somewhere. " Then , Simba was accompanying his wife Nala while comforting her ," I hope you're okay and the baby is healthy. " She said," Thanks Simba and I love you. " He said ," I love you too , Nala and Get well soon. " Kiara and Simba prayed for Nala so that she'll recover from her sickness . She is finally healthy.

Nala panicked ," Oh No ! My water broke ! Simba ,please get Rafiki !" Then Rafiki was coming to help Nala give birth and Nala tried her best to push the baby out from her womb and then the baby was finally out . Simba and Nala named their younger daughter Shani. Shani has a golden fur and amber eyes. She looks like her big sister Kiara and little brother Kion. Her crush is Hazani who will be her husband as young adults.