the battle

~No One's POV
Zira led a battle between the Pridelanders and Outsiders. They walk in the pond. In the Outlands ,the sky covered with gray clouds. There was a fierce storm with thunder ,lightning and heavy rain.

[from offscreen] I can't believe we lost her again. [Timon and Pumbaa pace restlessly inside Pride Rock.] This is the eight-thousandth time!Pumbaa*whimpers*Timon halts and jabs an accusing finger at Pumbaa.TimonI thought you were gonna watch her!PumbaaMe? [Timon marches around Pumbaa.] You were gonna watch her!Timon turns to face Pumbaa on his other side.TimonI thought you were gonna watch her!Pumbaa points accusingly at Timon.PumbaaNo, you were gonna watch her!TimonYou were gonna watch her!PumbaaAh! Watch this!Pumba belly-flops on top of Timon.TimonOw! [Timon flips Pumbaa onto his back and tugs at his lip.] Take that, you creepy warthog! Say it!Simba strides into Pride Rock and shakes rainwater from his mane.

~Simba's POV
I was worried about my daughter Kiara because she was missing and ran away from the Priderock with her fiance Kovu. I have to find her . I asked Zazu for help. I thanked Zazu ," Thanks for helping me find my daughter ." Zazu smiled ," You're welcome ,sir." My younger daughter Shani and her  boyfriend Hazani are fighting the Outsiders and they won. My wife Nala is with Vitani ,Shani and Hazani . My son Kion fought the outsiders..
Vitani asked," Where's your pretty daughter Nala ," Nala growled ," Vitani."  Nala and Vitani snarled then Shani and Hazani were shocked.

Timon and Pumbaa were afraid of the Outsiders and Pumbaa put his tail to the Outsiders then the Outsiders screamed and ran away.  Zira and I fought and growled. Simba and Zira circle one another. Around them, the Outsiders and Simba's pride gather in a tense circle. Zira rears onto her hind legs, lifting a paw.

Kovu and Kiara roared while they leaped in between Simba and Zira ,each facing their parent.  Simba looks  taken aback,while Zira was angry.  I was shocked ," Kiara ?". My daughter Kiara replied ," Yes Daddy. " Zira angrily called ," Kovu ! Move. " I said ," Stand aside. " My daughter reminded," Daddy this has to stop ." Zira snarled," You're weaker than I thought .Get out of the way !" My future son in law Kovu said ," You'll never hurt my girlfriend or my future father in law . " My daughter was looking at Kovu. Kovu whispered ," Not while I'm here. " Zira hissed . I said to my daughter sternly ," Stay out of this!" Kiara explained while smiling ," A wise king once told me , " We are one."  I didn't understand him . Now I do . They are us  "  . I reconcile and nuzzle my beautiful princess Kiara. The sun shines down on us .

  Zira said to her only daughter Vitani " Vitani ! Now ! " Vitani said, " No, mother ! Kiara's right. " Zira , " if you won't fight then you'll die. " Zira continued to ask while the outsiders are going, " Where are you going ? Get back here. " I yelled , " Let it go , Zira. It's time to put the past behind us. "  Then Kiara and Zira fell to the gorge while snarling ..I panicked ," Kiara !"  Kovu yelled ," Kiara !"  Kiara and Zira free fall and then I jump into the gorge to save my daughter Kiara ," Kiara !" They free fall and Kiara hanged . My wife told our daughter to hold on when there was a river and yelled ," Simba ,the river !" I look down  at the river . Kiara offers Zira a paw to help her but she refused . Zira fell into the gorge and died. Kovu was very sad losing his mom from above.  I called ," Kiara. " I offer my daughter Kiara  a paw and she takes my paw  and speaks in a soft spoken ," Daddy I tried. " Kovu asks Kiara ," are you okay ?" Kiara said," I'm fine. Thanks for asking me .I love you,daddy and mom." Kovu,Nala and I say to Kiara," We love you too." We nuzzle each other. I talked to Kovu," I'm sorry . I was wrong . Welcome to my family. " Kovu said to me," That's alright and thanks for accepting me to your son in law. " I said to the outsiders and pridelanders," let's go home all of us. "