Kiara's Nightmare

~At Night ~

Kiara's POV

I was trying to sleep but suddenly had a nightmare about my parents Simba and Nala died because they were killed by Zira. I was crying and screamed , " Mom ! Dad ! Please don't die ! I couldn't live without you ! My mom's missing and where is she ? Wake up ! " My boyfriend Kovu woke up and comforted me by rubbing his paw on my back , "Are you okay ?" I said while still crying , " No . I had nightmares about my parents died and my mom was missing. " Kovu said , " We'll find your mom together with you and your parents will be okay . " I stopped crying while hugging Kovu ," Thanks for comforting me when I had nightmares, handsome. " He said ," You're welcome. Try to go back to sleep now. Goodnight , princess. I love you. " I replied back to him ," I love you too and Goodnight. " Kovu hugged me from behind while I tried to sleep. I was comfortable for him to hug me from behind and cuddle me. I love him the most . I wouldn't let things happened in my thoughts. We both had a goodnight sleep.

~ next morning~

Still Kiara's POV

Kovu helped me find my mom where she was . I thought she was missing but she was here with Daddy while  Kion, Shani, Hazani, Timon, Pumbaa,Kovu and I learn to hunt while Kovu taught me. We all eat breakfast and drink from the water hole. We practice hunting together . Kion is learning to roar when there was something bad happened.