Their Honeymoon (plus lemon)

~ No one's POV~
Kovu and Kiara go on a honeymoon in Upendi .. Simba and Nala say to their daughter Kiara, " Happy honeymoon Kovu and Kiara ! See you in 3 weeks "  Kovu and Kiara say," Thanks . " During the honeymoon , they play on the waterfall and eat  during day time . At night they make love ..

Kovu and Kiara make love on the grass  when the sun sets . Kovu is laying down on his back..Kiara is on top of Kovu while he sucks on her neck," Oh Kovuu I love you !"  They taste each other private parts  . After that ,Kiara sat down on Kovu's member and began to ride him. They moaned together ," Oh man , this is so good ?" While Kiara rides him," I love you so much,Kovu  ! This is the best sex ever and you're the best husband in my life . " Kovu said to her ," I love you too ,Kiara and you're the best wife. " After that ,Kovu asks Kiara's permission," Kiara,can we  switch position ?" Kiara said ," Of course we can  ." Then,Kovu turns  Kiara to the bottom and continues to thrust into her deeper and faster and Kiara moaned very loud . They climaxed and Kovu cleans Kiara's womanhood with his tongue and then they fall asleep in each other's arms.

After  3 weeks of their honeymoon ,Kovu and Kiara return to the Priderock.  They reunite with Kiara's parents , Simba and Nala , Kiara's sister Shani, and Kiara's brother Kion . They ask," How was the honeymoon ?" Kiara said ," It was amazing and romantic . Kovu and Kiara made love. I wish to be pregnant and Shani is going to marry Hazani soon."

Guys,please tell me in the comments  after Kovu and Kiara make love..Will they gonna be parents ?