Kovu saved Kiara

No one's POV
Nuka and Vitani set the fire in the grasslands . Kiara was about to hunt . There passed the zebras when there was a fire. Kiara screamed "No !! Kovu, help me! Im trapped in the fire! Someone has to help !" then she fainted .
Kovu's POV
My girlfriend Kiara was trapped in the fire. I was worried about her. I said to myself ,"
Someone has to help. I'm coming to save you . I was worried about my girlfriend Kiara ".I growl and carry her on my back to save her from the fire and we fell to the lake and I swam when she was about to drown. I swam behind her to land her on the grasslands. Kiara thanked me , " Thanks Kovu for saving me from the fire. I love you the most ." I said and asked her ," I love you too Kiara ." Kiara and I kissed each other's lips and I continued to ask my girlfriend ," Anyways ,Kiara ,are you okay ?" Kiara said to Kovu ," I'm okay. " I replied ," Are you sure ?" Kiara said," I'm sure that I'm okay. I'm afraid that my dad would be angry. "
Simba's POV
I called ," Kiara !" while Kovu and I growl .My wife Nala comfort our daughter ,Kiara you're alright ." My daughter was angry at me ," Father how could you break your promise ?" I said ," It's a good thing I did .I almost lost you. No more hunts for you ." My daughter said ," I was doing fine . Even before Kovu. " " Kovu ." Kovu and I growl . My wife said while she was shocked ," Simba !" Rafiki said to Kovu ," Hey you ! How dare you save Simba's daughter Kiara ?" I ask my future son in law Kovu ," You saved her ? Why? ," I love her and she's my girlfriend. I humbly ask to join your pride. " I reminded him ," okay. I will accept your offer. " I roared . Nala said ," Simba ,you owe him our daughter's life. " Simba begins to pace back and forth. I snarled. Nala said ," Simba, you owe him our daughter's life.I growl while Zazu alights in front of me Zazu said ," Hmm, yes, sir. Clearly, we are in his debt. And royal protocol demands that all debts be paid." [Zazu puts his wings on his hips.] Though, in this case, you might want to make an exception.Simba glances over one shoulder at Kovu.I sigh ,"Hmm. [Kovu closes his eyes and straightens.] My father's law will prevail. For now, I reserve judgment. [Simba walks off.] We'll see who you really are. "Kovu smirks at Kiara.KovuHmm.Kiara grins in delight. Zazu turns his back on Kovu. Kovu and I went back to the trek home.