Kiara Meets Kovu and Asad on the Outlands

Kiara 's POV
I ran to the Outlands while Timon and Pumbaa argue to meet my crushes Asad and Kovu while my baby siblings Shani and Kion play with Bunga and Mom and Dad are watching them. I crossed a river on a log, and bumped directly into Kovu and Asad . We introduced each other .They are my best friends . Kovu has brown fur , green eyes and dark brown mane . Kovu was cocky but he became calmer and nicer in his adult life and my husband . My future ex Asad has golden fur brown mane and blue eyes. He was nice but in his teen life he would become so mean.

Kovu asked , " Who are you Pridelander ?" I continue to back away to Asad who was a Pridelander lion who is my first boyfriend . I dodge on the young cubs.
Kovu asked while growling , " What are you doing ?" I answered , " My father says to never turn back on an Outsider . " Kovu mocked me ," You know what Daddy says ?" I said , "No !" He continued , " Bet you'll do , bet you're daddy's little girl" while laughing ," In Outlands I don't need anyone . I take care off myself. " We all three screamed and then escaped the Pridelands . We were tired. I introduce Kovu and Asad to my parents , Simba and Nala , little sister Shani and her crush Hazani , and my little brother Kion . They get to know my family. Zira introduced to Kiaras family. Zira and Simba growled at each other . We were shocked.
After Zira was sent to the Outlands with Kovu by carrying him away , Daddy lifts me up by my scruff to the Pridelands and I said goodbye to Kovu .Asad and I were still playing in the evening while Nala took Shani ,Hazani and Kion to the cave with the rest of the lionesses , Timon and Pumbaa.
Daddy was angry and asked , " Kiara what did you think were you doing . You have been killed today. " Kiara said, " But Daddy, I didn't mean to disobey and I'm sorry. " And Daddy told me , " I'm telling this because I love you. You are my daughter and I don't wanna lose you." And she said I know . Asad apologized," I'm sorry to interrupt . I think I'll leave now. Bye Kiara and Simba ." Daddy and I said ," Bye Asad ." Then Daddy and I continue to talk . Daddy told me ,"If something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do. One day, I won't be here, and I need you to carry on in my place. You are part of the [Simba looks up with a smile.] great Circle of-" I boredly said " Circle of Life. I know . " Daddy reminded me sternly , " Exactly. And you need to be careful. As future queen -?"
I said ," Thank you daddy for reminding me to be careful. But anyways what if I don't wanna be queen it's no fun ? Daddy replied ," That's like saying that you don't wanna be a lion. It's in your blood as I am . We are part of each other . " Then , we nuzzle each other . We all sing " We are One " as father and daughter duet in the evening .