kovu and kiara's wedding

~ Kiara's POV ~
I marry Kovu when I am 20 and Kovu is 22. My parents, Simba and Nala are both 44. Shani is 18 while Hazani is around 18-19. Kion is 15 . The wedding is so romantic. Simba said his speech about Kovu and Kiara ," Kiara loves Kovu the most .He's the nicest lion she has fallen in love with . He's my son in law . One day they will the king and queen of the Pridelands. Everyone said ," Congratulations Kovu and Kiara ." Kovu and I said ," Thanks . " Rafiki said ," Good morning ,lions. I am representing the wedding of Kiara princess of the Pridelands and Kovu ,the prince of Ex Outsider. " He asked ," Do you,Kovu,take Kiara to be your lawfully wedded wife for the rest of your life as long as you both shall live ? Do you promise to love her,comfort her ,honor her and keep her all the days of your life ," Kovu said ," I do. " Rafiki asked the same question to me and I said that I do take Kovu as my husband . Rafiki rattled his bakora staff above Kovu and Kiara . Rafiki said," Kovu ,you may kiss the bride now ." Timon and Pumbaa cry in tears of joy because love is sweet. Kovu and I kissed each other's lips. Kovu hugged his brother Nuka and his soon to be sister-in-law Marisa and his sister Vitani and his mother-in law Nala , father-in-law Simba,his other sister-in-law Shani ,who is my sister ,and her soon to be fiance Hazani ,and my brother Kion and his girlfriend Rani. Kovu's biological little  brother Deuce and his girlfriend Luna  ,along with Deuce and Kovu's little sister Meena .were watching our wedding  We hug our families and then we roared with the Pridelanders .. My grandpa and grandma said to Daddy," Well done,my son. We are one ."