Kiara remembered the past

Readers , if you're uncomfortable with swearing and bad words don't read it  . This story was about Kiara got raped . Please read the next chapter

Kiara's past memories -

Kiara remembered that she got raped by her ex boyfriend because Kiara was dating too young . Simba forbade Kiara dating too young and was angry at Kiara .
. The bad mean lion, Chad kidnapped her and forced sex with her. Kiara was crying. Kiara was afraid and screamed , " Kovu help me ! I was being kidnapped and he raped me. " Kovu came , " I'm coming to save you , honey. " 

Chad asked Kiara ," who are you ? "
Kiara said ," I'm Kovu's wife now. I don't want to have sex with you. Fuck you ! " Chad yelled while slapping her.," You're mine and shut up Princess ! Let's have sex ! "  Kiara said ,"Chad I don't want this ! Please don't hurt me ! Chad forcibly  put his member on Kiara's womanhood. Kiara was moaning and crying in pain. Kiara was afraid of getting pregnant from raping .Kovu said to the mean lions ," Get away from her ! Don't do something bad to Kiara and get your own lives ! "

How would Kovu feel when Chad got Kiara pregnant ? I think Kovu would be very angry.

After that ,Kovu asked Kiara ," Hey,it's me . Are you okay ?" I said ," No. I got raped by my ex boyfriend and Chad kidnapped me and forced sex with me. My womanhood is sore. I have to recover . I need to tell my mom.  I love you. " Kovu licked her tears and said ," I love you too and don't tell your dad about you got raped. I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll call your mom and Rafiki  ."  Then,Nala came and asks her daughter Kiara what happened. She told her mom," I was raped. My ex boyfriend hit me on my face. It hurts. I need to rest.  I need anyone to take care of me. " Nala said ," Kovu is going to take care of you and I hope Kiara will be okay. "

On the next day,Kovu sent the mean lions to the Outlands while Kovu and Kiara become the King and queen of the Pridelands and they live in a peaceful life.

Readers ,please help me with the story about what's next after Kovu saved Kiara from getting  raped ..Please tell me in the comments.  What is Shani going to do with Big Sister Kiara m