⛔️Mountian - in Rut⛔️

DOM MOUNTAIN DOM MOUNTAIN DOM MOUNTAIN DOM MOUNTAIN DOM MOUNTAIN DOM MOUNTAIN
We need a nice dom Mountain every once in a while.
TW: rough sex, little bit of blood at the end
—————————————————————————

You wake up to the sound of someone banging on the door. You get up and open it. Mountain has his tail tucked between his legs and his face looked a little flushed and there's a glint of something in his eyes.

"Mountain, what's wrong?" You ask.
"I... uh... I need to talk to you. In private."
You roll your eyes and step aside. "Come in."
Mountain walks in and sits down on the bed. He keeps his legs pressed together and he twiddles his thumbs.

"What's wrong?" You ask, sitting down next to him.
He leans in close to you and whispers, "I went into rut, and it's starting to hurt," he whimpers.  "I think I might have gotten too excited. I need you to... help me."

"Oh, you poor thing," you say, wrapping your arms around him and holding him close. "I'm so sorry, did anything happen? Was anything... inappropriate?"

Mountain shakes his head. "No... it just... happens," he says. "But please! Please please please please please! It's starting to hurt and I need you!"

"Okay, okay," you say. "Calm down. I'll help you. Just tell me what to do."
Mountain's face is very pale and his eyes are very wide. He leans in really close to you, you can feel his breath on your ear. He whispers, "I need to fuck you,"

Your eyes widen and you take in a sharp breath. You can't help it. You get a little turned on.
"Please!" Mountain begs. "I need to feel your walls pulsing around my cock, I need to feel your body, your heat, please!"

His pleading face and intense whisper makes your panties wet. You love the way he's so nervous and worried, but so determined. You nod and he grabs your hand and drags you to the bathroom and shuts the door, locks it, and pushes you against it, pinning your wrists above your head and pinning your body flat against the door with his own, making his aching bulge known. Your heart is racing and you're shaking.

You can feel the wetness between your legs. He crashed his lips onto yours and forced his tongue into your mouth, making out with you, a little aggressively. You moaned into his mouth, loving the sensation of his stubble brushing your face. He moaned too, and his tongue pressed against yours in an aggressive, lustful manner.

You sigh. His bulge is so distracting you can hardly stand it. You want to feel it in your hand. You manage to slip one of your hands free and snake it down to his bulge. He growls and pins your hand back above your head and pushes you further against the door.

You knew that ghouls tend to get a little more aggressive when in rut, but you didn't think he'd be that aggressive.

"I'm in charge, got it?" He growls softly into your ear. "I'm in charge of you. You do what I say. Got it?"

You nod, and he kisses you again. You feel his bulge pressing into your hip.
"I'm going to do what I want with you and your going to let me," he says.

You blush and blush and blush.
He leans in and his stubble scratches your face. He whispers in your ear, "Say my name."
"Mountain," you squeak.

He laughs, but not in a mean way. He laughs in a needy way. "God, I wanna rip your clothes off, lay you on the floor, and eat you out til your throat's raw from screaming my name," he says, running his tongue along the edge of your ear and down your neck, making you shiver. "I wanna grab you by the hair and force you to scream my name in the throes of passion."

He leans in and plants a passionate, sloppy, wet, hungry, kiss on your lips, shoving his tongue into your mouth and forcing it down your throat. Your knees weaken and your heart pounds. You moan and grind your hips into his, wanting more. You pushes your hips against the door to stop you.