⛔️Cowbell x Swiss x Reader - Sandwiched⛔️

Strange paring? Yes. Do I care? No.
You get what I feel like writing. And this is it.
—————————————————————————

It had been a long day and you were exhausted. You were trying to get to your room, but there's a group of Sister's of Sin blocking your path, chatting with each other and they didn't seem to be eager to move.

You don't feel like dealing with them so you slip past the living room into the ghouls wing, making your way towards the ghoul's commons room.

You walk into the room and sit down on the couch. You lean your head back and close your eyes.
You don't know what's wrong with you. You're just so exhausted.

You hear the soft pitter patter of ghoul feet and you open your eyes and look around.
You see two pares of eyes. One in a honey golden color, and the other in a soft, baby duck yellow.

You identify them as Swiss and Cowbell.

You smile and wave them over.
Swiss comes over and lays where he can rest his head on your bosom and Cowbell comes around on the other side and throws his arm around your shoulder, the tip of his tail flicking from side to side.

You relax and let out a sigh.
"What a beautiful evening, wouldn't you agree?" you say, "I love this time of day."

"It is," Swiss says, nuzzling your breasts.
"It is a very beautiful evening." Cowbell agrees.
You turn your head and smile back at them.

Cowbell takes this as an opportunity to rest his head on your cheek. You move your arm so the base of his tail rests on your shoulder and wrap your arm around him, resting your head against his head.

You feel such contentment and happiness. Swiss starts to purr and Cowbell nuzzles your cheek.

You turn your head to look at him and he gently cups your face with his hand. You move your face so that you're looking at him and he presses his lips to yours.

He tastes sweet. You part your lips slightly to let him in. He pushes his tongue in and you feel it against your tongue. You start to push back and the two of you start to make out.

You feel Swiss's hand slip under your shirt, rubbing your belly. You move your hand down and find that Swiss's tail has moved from your leg to your stomach.

You move your hand down to find that Cowbell has done the same. Your thoroughly trapped between the two of them.

You move your hand down and find that Cowbell is rubbing your inner thighs and Swiss is rubbing your outer thighs.

You move your legs and feel their tails rubbing up and down your legs. Your head is spinning and you want more.

You want to take your clothes off and make out with these ghouls. The only thing keeping you from doing that is your exhaustion.

You break the kissing and look at the two of them. Swiss smirks and squeezes your thigh.
"How about we take this up to a bedroom, yeah? I can tell you want more," he purrs.

"I do," you say.
"We'll be quiet," he says, "and no one will know."

Cowbell licks up the side of your neck.
"I want to taste you, my love," he says.
"Me too," you say.