More headcannons - Ghouls and Papas

•Rain would hold Guitar picks inside his mouth and Aether was always trying to pry his mouth open to get him to spit them out.

•Aether, Dew, and Mountain were the last ghouls to be raised up from Kits by Terzo.

•Terzo's 'untimely' death caused the sudden need for adult ghouls since his refused to continue forward, they started summoning adult ghouls and hoped for the best. It worked out fine.

•Pebble used Mountain like his own personal ladder and if he ever needed to reach something he couldn't, he'd ether get Mountain to get it or sit on Mountain's shoulders.

•Primo's favorite ghoul is Air since he has pain soothing abilities that help soothe his arthritis.

•Secondo treats Special like his child.

•Terzo sleeps hot so he'll often go cuddle with Omega since Quintessence ghouls tend to feel cold to the touch.

•Primo will spend hours upon hours tending to his gardens then complain to Air that his back hurts after being hunched over for several hours straight from pulling weeds.

•Secondo owns a pet python he has named Apple Fritter and the only person that knows he has it is Alpha.

•Copia has several pet Rats that he keeps in his room. He says he only has 5, but Aether knows that that number is really closer to 15, he just doesn't say anything.

•Terzo was the Problem child. He never followed the rules ever.

•Primo practically raised both Secondo and Terzo (mostly Secondo).

•Secondo had to start getting frozen mice to feed Apple Fritter after Copia kept stealing his feeder rats.

•Copia let's His rats roam his room at night and will often wake up with Rats curled up next to him.

•Primo saw his ghouls just as band members/ servants, but he has a special bond with Air for reasons previously stated.

•Secondo saw his ghouls more as acquaintances, being slightly closer to his ghouls and he did kinda throw a tiny fit when he had to hand over most of his ghouls to Terzo.

•Terzo saw his ghouls as friends (and lovers) and tried his best to be accommodating for all of his ghouls (ex. Giving Zephyr a chair to help with his back pain). He was particularly close with Omega and Alpha, and Seestor didn't like that.

•Copia saw his ghouls as friends as well, being quite close to Aether and makes an effort to be accommodating to his ghouls (ex. Getting Dew a Strat since the RD was too big for him) and he definitely spent 3 hours crying when Aether told him he needed a break because he thought he did something wrong.

•Terzo was the first to find out Mist was a girl when she got her period and didn't tell anybody (because no body knew at that point) and almost passed out from overworking herself and he promised not to tell anyone until she was ready. He's quite often take care of her when she was on her period and he'd just tell everyone else she had gotten sick.

•Secondo loves receiving love bites but he hardly gets them and when he does he turns into a mushy mess.

•Terzo adores love bites but he has to be careful letting Omega give him love bites. He has ended up in the ER once because he grabbed Omega's tail while Omega was giving him love bites and the sudden friction made him bite too hard. Terzo definitely has a scar on his thigh from that now.

•Receiving any sort of romantic affection makes Primo into a mushy mess and he can't keep himself together.