⛔️Aether x Reader⛔️

Continuation of Sugar
A/N: I used my body as a body reference.
—————————————————————————

You look over at him and whimper, making grabby hands at him. You want to be held, You want to snuggle up with him.

He sighs and walks into the room, scooping you up and holding you, still wrapped in the blanket. You snuggle against him, inhaling his strong scent. He smells like the charred wood of a whisky barrel, a slight barely smell, and a little hoppy. You don't know why, but you always liked that smell, it had something about it that was familiar and comforting.

"Shit," he whispers.
You look up at him, confused. He smells so good, you want to bury your face in his neck and just inhale. You let out a sleepy sigh. You look up at him.

"What?" You murmur.
"Nothing," He says, Shaking his head. "It's nothing."

You nuzzle his chest. "You smell good..."
He chuckles. "We should probably go."
You snuggle against him even tighter. You feel his hand on your thigh. The tip of his claw barely grazes your skin.

"C'mon let me go,"
"No," You bury your face into his chest. "Hold me."

He chuckles. "I'm not going to drag you out of here, I'm not that stupid."
You grin and burrow your face deeper into his chest. Your pretty sure your boobs are squished against the exposed area of his chest.

"I like your body," You whisper, "I like your smell."
He laughs. "You're too much, you know that." Aether says.

"That's why you love me," You whisper.
"Yeah, yeah," He says.

You snuggle even tighter, before you feel his hand on your lower back, guiding you down. He pulls his other hand down your front, bra-clad chest. His fingertips brush your hard-budded 32Ds. You sigh.

His other hand finds your moist slit and he starts to rub your clit, circling it with his stubby index finger. You moan, tossing your head back, trying to get more friction from his rubbing. Your breathing starts to speed up and your heart starts to beat faster. You're about to come again, but you try to hold it back, you really do, but the lustful feelings are too strong. You let out a very feminine moan as you cum, coating Aether's hand.

He shifts you to sit on his hip while he licks his hand clean.
"Sorry love," He says. "It was the smell of your arousal, I couldn't help myself,"

"You can take her if you want her," Cumulus says. "I'm gonna shower,"
"Yeah, I want to feel you come in my mouth," You say.

"Yeah, baby. If you want you can ride me after I come in your mouth, you could take care of both of us afterwards."
"I want to," You say.

"Good." He says. "I'm taking you to my room then,"
"Yes," You grin.
You let him carry you down the hallway to his room.

Your head on his shoulder, his stubble scratching your scalp. You take another deep breath, basking in his scent.
"God you smell good," You whisper.
Aether laughs.

Aether walks into his room and lays you down on his bed. He softly rubs your stomach.
"Just no edging, I've had enough of that," You say.

"I won't," He says, "I'm taking my time with you tonight."
You reach down and grab his rock hard member through his pants. "I'm ready when you are, big guy."

He grabs your hand and applies some lube to his 8.5 inches of hard-on.
"I'm gonna need a moment to get this lubed up for you."

You tilt your head to the side, smiling seductively. "Go for it, I'm all yours."
He slides his member slowly into you, entering you with a small grunt. You let out a soft sigh.

"Ooooh yeah," You moan. "That feels so good."
He begins to pick up the pace, slamming into you with quick, short, staccato strokes. It feels good, he knows how to please you.

You ride him, grinding your hips, pushing your pelvis into his. He's deep inside of you, and you feel complete. He starts to pick up the pace, making short, shallow thrusts.

"Come on, baby," You whisper, "I wanna feel you come in me." You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his hips: "Come for me, come for me, come on, I need to feel you."
He slams into you, coming in you. You moan, a small cry escaping your lips. His warm, wet come splashing into your womb. You feel his hot seed pulsing into you, filling you up.

"God, that was good," You breathe.
"Good?" He says.
"Yeah," You grin.
He laughs. "I never knew you were such a dirty little girl."

You turn over and roll on top of him, your body flush with his.
"Maybe I'm not." You grin.
"Maybe you are." He smirks.

You feel his hands on your stomach. He's reading your essence again. You snuggle up against his chest, his stubble grazing your cheek. You stay there, wrapped in his arms, until you fall asleep.
The next morning, you wake up. You find yourself in his arms. He still has a hand on your stomach.

—————————————————————————
This one was a little short, but hey, it was fun at least, and you can't complain about Aether content.