18

The Austrian paddock was buzzing with excitement they were finally back after eight cancelled races. Amadeus felt like a kid on the first day of school. the past month of testing in Italy he was starting to get restless. But now they were back. Amadeus was walking through the paddock to his team's motorhome. All the teams were keeping to themselves with the current circumstances. 

His new teammate Elias was a rookie 22-year-old. He was very friendly and professional. Amadeus was introduced to him briefly a couple of months ago. He seemed like a nice enough guy. But amadeus never got too close to his teammates either way. 

He was now in his driver's room doing an online interview with a couple of other drivers. It was him Charles, Alex, and Lando. 

"Lando im surprised that Deus wasn't part of the Twitch quartet as the youngest I expected you to help us get that much-needed content," Natalie said 

"he's terrible! he can't game it actually awful," Lando said defensively

"I've only seen him play once in Singapore last season, it's the worst performance in FIFA that I have ever seen," Charles said.

"hey look I never played it as a kid I didn't have one growing up, so I never practiced," amadeus said defensively.

"yeah mate but I literally told you what to press!" 

"You wouldn't even join us for f1, you sim race im sure your not that bad at it" Alex joined in

"I race for a living Alex I don't love it enough to do it in my free time as well."

Nathalie laughed at their little argument.

"At least im not as bad as Daniel," amadeus huffed

"oh mate you are way worse" 

"come on!!"

"Daniel may be bad but you are way worse"

"fine. If I'm so bad we have a match off sometime this season, "

"Okay Deus if you manage to win I will let it go"

"We need to think of something if he loses," Charles says

lando gives the camera a cheeky grin

"a tattoo of my choice, and I pick the place"

"absolutely not"

"oh come on deus do you have no confidence in your abilities mate"

"fine"

"there you have it ladies and gentlemen an awful tattoo will be happening this season, something else to watch out for," Nathalie said with a smile.

"so we had the Twitch quartet but amadeus you were also very active on social media during the past couple of months. We got to see you cut your hair like Lando here and play guitar, which I was not expecting to see. How was it like for you how did you make time pass"

amadeus laughed softly, he loved Natalie she was his favorite interviewer.

"Honestly I think I went insane a bit. I spent most of the time with Andrey so we had to do things so we don't kill each other. It was tough but I got to get back into music which im offended you're surprised I can do,  I will have you know I am good at everything" he smiled

"But yeah got back into that, played lots of Monopoly,..."

"you also had a small cooking show on your Instagram stories"

"Yeah" he laughed

"Andrey usually cooked but with work, he asked me to cook more so I documented my progress and learned how to make a couple of new things"