25

turkey was a turning point

 amadeus radio:

"amadeus how is the visibility "

"I can't see shit" he grunts as the rain continues to fall onto his visor the splash from vettel's car relentless.

"And that was amadeus Sevilla on the radio and it seems the rain is not letting on but he is still plowing through the corners with almost no vision"

"AND HE IS GAINING IN ON HAMILTON I ACTUALLY CAN'T SEE IF THEY ARE TOUCHING AND HE PASSES HIM THROUGH THE CORNER, INCREDIBLE FROM SEVILLA"

"very risky overtakes this race from Sevilla it's like there is no rain to him at all, you really have to give it to him to do a full send on slicks is insane. and he sets the fastest lap what more are we going to see from the Belgian driver"

"That is p1 for the Lamborghini and Sevilla has now posed a real threat to hamiltons seventh championship"

amadeus radio:

p1 amadeus p1 incredible job

yeah, thanks, guys.

The entire track was a splash zone. But the rain is where Amadeus thrived so he pushed and he ended up in p1 by the skin of his teeth. with just enough points that things could change and they couldn't declare Lewis champion just yet.

Amadeus was exhausted he couldn't even bring himself to celebrate properly on the podium, there was so much stress tied to this GP result and he did it he finished p1 a sad attempt at trying to slow down the inevitable, that Lewis will take the championship. 

all eyes were on him, he had just become a threat to Lewis's seventh championship. and everyone was waiting for a mistake.

"It is safe to say everyone was expecting Lewis to win today, and if he had won here, he would have finished with enough points for the title, but now you have changed the game, how do you feel about that?" the interviewer questioned in the media pen, pointing her microphone at Amadeus.."

" We all know that the Mercedes is faster, but I do fairly well in the rain, so having that edge today was a big help."

"yes a few very dangerous moves there, especially on Perez you could have taken him out if he hadn't hit the breaks " the interviewer criticized.

"he has kids of course he will break" amadeus laughs.

"and what do you mean by that"

"in this sport, we put our lives at risk every race, when you have other lives depending on you you stand to care about yours a bit more" amadeus sounded like an asshole or at least he knows that's what people will say he is but is the truth.

"What is your goal now"

"get enough points"

"you know to win the championship you need to win every single upcoming race."

"I know, that's the plan"

"Do you think you can win every single race?" she asked mockingly

"yes," Amdeus said his voice dangerously serious.

And he did. earning a p1 in both Bahrain races. He wasn't enjoying it and wasn't taking it in; he regarded it as something he had no choice but to do. He was so close

The f1 world was in shock, with how dominant Mercedes has been this season they hadn't expected any outside competition but amadeus suddenly flipped the table, with three wins straight,  if he wins in Abu Dhabi he wins the championship that's it.