24

Leo was here. Amadeus has been spending his past few months isolated and when he wasn't he was surrounded by people who are from the part of his life that gives him the most distress. Leo was a breath of fresh air. Now they were sat together in his apartment finally back from qualifying.

"I swear you are cheating," Leo screamed.

"come on Leon it's my property, pay up don't be a sore loser." he laughed

"fuck you,"

they were playing a heated game of Monopoly, and Leo was slowly growing bankrupt.

Amadeus took a puff as he looked at the boy. He remembered Leo as his music partner, they were both crazed by their love for it, and they both shared the same dream, but now only one of them lived it.

Leo looked like art, he had glowed up really nicely from high school, his hair was now cut till halfway down his neck, and He had warm droopy brown eyes and a pretty nose, It was actually very similar to Daniels, and amadeus loved daniels nose. Leo looked intimidating but when he smiled that image disappeared, His smile was warm and inviting just like it was when they were younger. He was smiling at amadeus right now.

"come on it's your turn, what are you so deep in thought about," he said looking back at him

" just how fast we grew up," he wanted to say but he didn't

"Nothing just how badly you're going to lose" he opted to say.

Leo smiled and shoved him.

...

p2 fuck. amadeus was fucked. That meant that the only chance he had in catching up to Lewis was if he got p1 in Turkey and Lewis ended up in p3 or less.

He was standing on the podium a migraine approaching his head as he listened to the British anthem for what felt like the millionth time.

The music stopped and Daniel was spraying him with champagne a full smile on his face. And it just made amadeus smile too, he felt like shit but Daniels's dumb smile was rubbing off on him.

He watched as Daniel removed his shoes both him and Lewis drinking out of it.

Daniel suddenly walked up to him taking his bottle out of his hands.

"I forgot last time but I won't again.. its shoey time pretty boy," he said loudly a mischievous smile gracing his features.

amadeus grimaced but could only comply.

he filled up the shoe handing it to amadeus. with excitement in his eyes.

Amadeus then took down the foot juice with no hesitation, Champagne spilled from the sides soaking his face but he still gulped down every drop.

He heard the mechanics cheer him from below.

when he turned he saw Daniels's face split into the biggest grin possible.

"I took your shoey virginity," Daniel said laughing

amadeus rolled his eyes as he lowered his bottle to his mechanics so they could celebrate as well.

He stood back and watched them drown one another in champagne. He smiled but inside his mind it was chaos.

...

Leo and amadeus were walking through the empty streets of Italy, Leo had convinced him to go out for dinner. He didn't feel up for it but he wanted Leo to have fun in his time here.

"you're the local, where are we going, come on Wine and dine me" Leo said with a smile as he swung his and Amadeus's hands

"there's a small pizza place down the road, I know the owner she's very sweet."