Hi!

Hello hello. If you're seeing this because you're just starting this book, welcome!
If you're seeing this after you've already read this story, welcome back.
I would like to just point out some things that I should have a while ago.
1) constructive criticism is welcome, but please you don't need to point out every grammatical mistake. I won't be fixing them because that would take a lot of time. I plan to rewrite this story, so those will be fixed then.
2) this book is mildly problematic for quite a bit of it, and for that I apologize. The main character says/thinks some things that are not appropriate to think, and it's not ok. I apologize for writing him like that. I was young when I wrote this book and was basing it off of things I had seen in other Wattpad books. It's a very toxic way of thinking. In one of the chapters you will see a similar authors note to this one, but I just wanted to reiterate it.
3) please don't slam me in the comments. I know the story isn't the greatest. If you're going to drop the story I understand, but please don't comment all the reasons you choose to do so.

Update: THERE IS NO SMUT IN THIS BOOK. Please respect my choice to not include it, I'm not comfortable writing it. Please stop the comments about being "robbed" and all that, it makes me feel like the only reason this book was read was for the smut. Thank you.

Thank you all so much for reading. I really appreciate it, and I cannot thank y'all enough. I truly never thought this story would make it this far.
Love you all.
Sudsbudz