Prologue

I can feel confused stares as I walked down the aisle of people, but I don't have time to think about them, my focus is on the closed coffin I'm headed towards.

My darling love,

Before I could even touch it a gun was pointed towards my head.

I stopped and looked at the person coldly.

I put my hand up and the people behind me lowered their guns that were pointed towards the man.

"I wouldn't do that If I were you," I said staring blankly at him.

"You should leave." He said with a bitter voice.

"I'm here for her not for you, now move before my women blows your head off," I said walking towards my sweet love, ignoring the gun that was still pointed at me.

I was going to open the casket but It was sealed with a lock.

I looked at him. "Open it."

"Vandestine, there's a reason why it's closed." He said gun now in his pocket, massaging his temple.

I breathe in heavily as I try not to let my tears fall.

As I was staring at it I finally noticed the quiet scenery behind me.

That's right, the visitors left because of my women pointing their guns earlier.

I sighed. "Have you found them yet?" I asked still looking at the casket she's currently in.

My beautiful Milaya why'd you have to leave

"Not yet, pero di kami titigil hanggang di namin nahahanap ang may gawa sakanya nito."

"Useless, you all are useless! Why can't anyone find them I need them dead!"

I finally screamed I couldn't take it anymore I need to find them so I could kill them myself I want them to suffer for taking mi amor's life, and I won't stop until I kill them all.

"Don't you think I want them dead too! Pinatay nila ang nag iisang kapatid ko! You're not the only one who's grieving Valencia, I lost my twin sister that's worst than dying myself."