Chapter 14 "Alory"

It's been a few days now since the accident. I still don't know what happened to the guy that tried to do something to me, ayaw ako sabihan ni Zathrian eh.

it's also been a week that I've been feeling eyes on me all the time.

I try to shrug it off but it just won't go away. Minsan panga tingin ko minumulto na ata ako.

I've finished my assignments and fixed my bags for tomorrow. Sinend sakin nila Tanya at Vier ang mga assignments na kailangan kong tapusin.

Bukas kasi ay pwede na akong pumasok.

'Finally, I miss school.'

I was getting ready for bed when my ring glowed. 

I sighed.

'Akala ko ba bibigyan niya ako ng break?'

I walked to my closet and went to the wall of a few paintings, I took one off and it revealed a black safe.

I entered the code and it beeped and opened. I took the computer inside, walked out of my closet and sat down on my chair, and set the computer on the table.

I opened it and put the password in, A message popped up.

'Agent, we need you to collect data information on V.I.L.E., I heard they are planning on doing something much worst this time, I give you my permission to do whatever you want to anyone that comes your way. I expect you to complete this mission successfully. I'm going to send you the location of your first target. Be careful Agent they upgraded their security system, I'll send you the blueprint of their new base.'
                                                                                                                                                                                         - Professor C.

I checked the location sent to me by  Professor C and saw that my first target is currently at a bar in the Northside.

I went back to my closet to pick out a dress and out again to fix my hair and put on some makeup.

I picked out some heels to wear and put them on.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

'Perfect.'

I wore a short red dress with a slit and a pair of red gloves and black high heels.

I slid a knife down my thigh and one into my heel.

When I was finally ready I got out of the house and went to get my other car made specially for missions.

I drove myself to the bar.

"Prime, state the information about my first target please," I said to the AI in my car.

"Michael Miller
  36 years old
  Father of 2
  Wife: Sadie Miller
  Works at Vandex Corp."

My AI said and showed a picture on the car's screen in front of me.

"Is that all, Prime?"

"Yes, Agent."

"Okay, thanks." I thank the droid and it shut off.

When I arrived at the bar, I sat near my target who was currently flirting with a girl.

'Men.'

I ordered a drink while waiting for a perfect time to approach him. When he turned around in my direction that's when I made my move.

I finished my drink and stood up while looking at him. I walked in his direction. Pareho kaming nakatingin sa isat isa hanggang sa makalapit ako.

"Hey pretty boy," I said in a flirty way.

"I see you've been eyeing me for quite some time now." He said while checking me out.

'Disgusting.'

"Wanna go somewhere quiet?"

"Kill me if I said no to a hot babe like you."

'I'd kill you either way.' I wanted to say that but I kept my cool.

"Let's go." He said and put his hand on my waist while we walked to the restroom.

Nang nasa loob na kami ng restroom ay bigla ko siyang isinandal sa pinto at ini lock iyon.

"Oh, going wild already?" He said playfully.

I smirked at him and leaned to his ear.

"You said I can kill you if you said no to me." Iniangat ko ang ulo ko at tinignan siya.

"Too bad, I don't take orders from just anyone," I said menacingly.

"What do you mean?" Inocente niyang tanong.

"Cause I'd kill you either way."

Pagkasabi ko non bigla kong tinuhod ang nasa gitna ng hita niya at sinuntok ang ilong niya.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY WOMAN?!"

"I've been called that before so... maybe."

I stood him up properly and turned him to face the sink. Binuksan ko ang foset at sinara ang clog. Habang hinihintay ko'ng mapuno yun yan hinila ko ang buhok niya palapit sakin dahilan para mapasigaw siya.

Malakas ang music sa labas kaya hindi siya maririnig kahit magsisigaw pa siya.

"W-what do you want from me?!" He said with a shaky voice.

"The list Alory made"

"I don't know what you're fucking talking about let me go!"

I nodded not buying his response then I shoved his head on the sink that is now full of water. I kept him there screaming for some time and pulled his head back up again.

"Tatanungin kita ulit,
Where's the list Alory made."
Sabi ko habang tinitignan siya sa salaming nasa harap namin.

"I-in her safe a-at- behind the bookshelf- Please don't kill me!" He cried out.

When I got the answer I wanted I knocked him out by banging his head on the sink.

I walked out of the bathroom and fixed my dress and my hair when I was out.

I went back to my car and fixed myself in the mirror.

Next up Alory's base.