Chapter 20 "I'm not leaving you"

I walked in the door and when I entered the room I saw someone.

"Miss Amory?"

"Milaya, I- What are you doing here?!." She was in front of the desk looking stunned and furious at the same time.

'Fuck!'

"Come with me I'll get you out of here." She said and took my hand and we headed for the door.

Rinig ko parin ang mga barilan sa baba kaya maingat kaming umalis sa kwarto.

We were slowly walking towards the hall when I noticed a gown underneath the table.

"Sandali lang po," I said to Professor Valencia.

"What?"

I let go of her hand and headed towards the little table that was covered with a sheet.

Itinaas ko ang table cloth at muntik pang mapasigaw ang nasa loob nito.

"Ay putangina!"

"Miss Elle?"

"Oh my God Vlanca!" Mangiyak ngiyak niyang saad.

"Shhh!" Professor Vandestine hushed her.

"Ay gagi nandito ka din pala Valen."

We helped her get up from where she was hiding.

May narinig akong mga naglalakad papunta saamin dito sa taas kaya pinabilisan ko sila.

"Hurry I hear someone po."

I dragged them down the stairs as quietly but as fast as possible, when two men caught us.

"Saan kayo pupunta ha?" Tanong ng isa sakanila.

"Shit!" I heard my professor curse.

Hindi na ako nagdalawang isip pa na umatake pa nang bigla silang sumunggab saamin.

"Miss diyan lang po kayo." Sabi ko sa dalawang professors ko.

I looked at the two men who looked hungry for violence and started my move. I slid on the floor hitting where his private would be and standing up to attack the other guy who was about to go punch me. I swung my leg onto his neck encircling him in the process and strangling him with my thighs.

Nang mapatumba ko sila ay hinila ko kaagad ang kamay ng dalawa kong Professors na ang mga muka ay di parin maipinta dahil sa gulat.

"L-lah teh pano mo nagawa yun?" Tanong ni Miss Elle.

Hindi ko nalang siya sinagot at nagpatuloy lang sa paghila sakanila dahil may mga naririnig nanaman akong paparating.

We ran to the main door, we were almost there when suddenly I felt Miss Amory's hand slip away from mine when I looked back I saw that she fell down to the ground.

I let go of Miss Elle's hand to go back to Miss Amory.

When I reached her I saw That there was blood on her side. Na baril siya sa tagiliran niya.

"Miss Elle please call for help," I said while tears run down my cheeks.

'Bakit ba ako umiiyak?'

I held her in my arms while looking around for someone. Si Miss Elle ay tumakbo na palabas para kumuha ng tulong.

"You should go, Morelle." She said fighting the urge to close her eyes.

Malaki ang natamo niyang sugat sa tagiliran kaya maraming dugo ang nawawala sakaniya.

"I'm not leaving you po," I said wiping the tears that fell off my eyes.

When I turned to the right I saw a man coming towards us with his gun.

I didn't know why but anger just busted out of me, I stood up and charged at him with two knives in my hand that I got under my dress.

Before he could even reload his gun I already stabbed him in the chest and in the stomach. He was screaming in agony but I didn't care I was filled with to much rage to care.

"Arggghh!"

I just realized what I did when I heard Miss Amory behind me.

"Milaya..." She said almost in a whisper.

I ran back to her and held her in my arms.

I turned my head when I heard footsteps coming again. But I was relived when I realized that it was my brother.

"Zathrian you have to help her she's losing a lot of blood." I didn't know why I was crying all I know was I need to get her to safety.

"It's okay, don't cry na, kuya's here ill get her to safety.

He carried her up and we ran to the nearest exit.

When we got out there was already an ambulance waiting for us. Zatharian hurriedly gave Miss Amory to the paramedics to get treated.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Tanong ng kapatid ko nang makabalik siya saakin.

"I'm good, Its just-I cant-I just keep remembering. I couldn't even form a sentence.

He was about to hug me when someone else I didn't expect did.

"Oh, Vlanca I'm glad you're okay."

My Dad said while hugging me tight.