Chapter 4 "Pretty Girl"

WARNING MEDYO SPG🔞

"SHOT!" "SHOT!" "SHOT!" Shouted by the people surrounding me when Tanya poured a bottle of tequila into my mouth.

Napa ubo pa ako nang mainom ko ito at uminom ng chaser. Naghiyawan ang mga kaibigan namin na nasa club at ni cchant na mag body shot daw si Zathrian.

And of course as the responsible "Big brother" that he is ay nag body shot nga si tanga.

We were all cheering for him and taking videos as the girl  licked the salt off him.

At this moment we were just a bunch of teenagers having fun on the last day of summer like we have no worries or problems.

A couple of drinks later and I'm feeling a little woozy but I still managed to dance the night away.

Hindi an natuloy and plano naming mag bar hopping dahil and mga kasama ko ay ayaw nang umalis dito. 

Dahilan ni Vier at Tanya? Marami daw chicks at gwapo.

si zathrian naman ay di ko na alam kung san napunta. Though I think I heard him say hes gonna take a girl out in 7/11. 

Di ko alam dun napaka weird ng mga trip niya.

I was just dancing with random people when I felt a hand slip on my waist.

"Slow down now pretty girl, don't want people giving you looks." The seductive feminine voice said.

I was so lost in the music I didn't even think and I turned around to see who that beautiful voice belonged to. 

"Heyy, it's you, beautiful miss, lady," i gave her a cheeky smile. 

"Beautiful lady huh?" she smirked.

I stared at her more closely, kahit mejo malabo and paningin ko I could still see her dazzling eyes, the way she stares at me with them. 

She's tall maybe 2 or 3 inches taller than me and I'm already wearing heels.

 At ang napakaganda niyang muka, I'm quite sure I missed a few details when I painted her earlier.

"Mhmm." I nodded.

"You're very beautiful po miss." Dagdag ko.

She just smiled at me and creased my face with her slender fingers.

I was just staring at her eyes then her nose then down to her lips, under the dazzling lights. 

I didn't know what came over me, I wasn't able to think straight and I kissed her.

I could feel she was stunned but soon she kissed me back fighting for dominance.

Mas lumalim pa ang halikan namin at di ko namalayan na nasa gilid na pala kami at wala na sa dance floor, naramdaman ko nalang ang malamig na pader sa likod ko. She was exploring every inch of my mouth, I couldnt help but moan. 

I can feel her kisses going down to my neck.

Fuck, my sensitive part.

I was so focused on her nibbling my neck that I didn't notice that she pushed me inside the bathroom.

I looked around to make sure no one was there. She held my chin towards her.

"Focus on me, Sweetie" she whispered.

I nodded my head at her and she continued abusing my neck. I moaned louder when she sucked my neck.

"Thats gonna leave a mark." 

"My mark." She whispered.