Chapter 21"I hate you"

Vlanca's POV

"D-dad?" I said confused while he hugged me.

I thought he still hated me? Hindi niya ako pinapansin buong party.

"Im so glad you're safe." He said in almost relived.

I looked over at Zathrian, He looked just as confused as I was. I just stood there not knowing what to do while he hugged me.

I just came to my senses when Zathrian pulled me out of my fathers embrace.

We walked towards the ambulance.

"We should get you checked up, you have blood all over you."

"It's not mine," I said.

He stopped.

"Who's is it then?"

"Baka kay Miss Amory?"

I don't remember ever having blood on me except when I hugged Miss Amory. I didn't get any blood from the men I knocked out earlier when we were leaving my Dad's office.

And the guy who shot Miss Amory.....

'I don't remember. Why don't I remember?!'

"Ahh!" I screamed when my head started to hurt.

"Vlanca!" My brother held me. "Are you okay?"

"Kuya! My head hurts so bad!" I started crying when I felt my head starting to hurt more.

I almost fell down when my Kuya catched me. The last thing I heard was the paramedics' footsteps coming to my aid.

Zathrian's POV

When we got to the hospital I immediately asked Doctor Laurel how my sister is doing.

"Doc, What happened to her? She hasn't had a seizure in months!"

"Calm down Zathrian, We're still checking her condition, alam mo naman kung gaano ka unstable ang condition ng kapatid mo hindi ba?" She tapped my shoulder. "All we could do is try our best to support her and spend time with her, you won't know when her next episode may come."

After that, she walked away excusing herself.

I was furious, I don't like seeing my sister like this. So I went to the only person I could blame, The person who caused my sister harm.

When I saw him smoking a cigar in the hospital garden I immediately pushed him against the wall.

"How dare you hurt my sister! I hate you for punishing her when we were kids! I hate you for making her suffer! I hate you for messing with her head. You don't deserve her!" I screamed at our father with all my anger.

Konti nalang ay suntukin ko siya pero magpasalamat siya dahil hindi ko kayang bawian siya ng wala siyang kalaban laban.

"Z-zathrian calm down!"

"Calm down?! My sister is suffering while you're here continuing to torture the both of us freely?!" Umiiyak kong sabi.

"You've become too soft because of you're sister." He said taking a hit of his cigarette. "Bakit ba ang laki ng pagmamahal mo sakaniya ha? Eh alam naman nating dalawa ang totoo."

Before he could say anything else I punched him in the face causing his nose to bleed.

"Don't you ever bring that up again!" I said and walked away from him.

"She will eventually find out, Zathrian, You'll see!" He said laughing.

I pushed him hard against the wall one more time and left.

I was walking down the hospital hallway nang makasalubong ko si Valencia.

"I see you've talked to your father." She said taking a seat down on the bench.

I sat with her. "Yeah," was all I could say.

"Your dad sucks." She said like it wasn't already a fact.

"You think hindi ko alam yun?"

We sat there quietly for a moment when I spoke.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?"

"I was getting worried about Vlanca so I went out to find her room pero nakita kita."

"Kumusta sugat mo?" I asked in concern.

"I don't really feel it." She said and started poking her sugat.

We sat there again in silence when she spoke again.

"Does she remember anything?" She asked.

"She does but not the part where she killed the man that shot you."

"I want to see her please." She begged.

We walked to where Vlnca's room is.

"You can stay with her all night if you want, Gigisingin nalang kita." I said.

"Thank you, Zathrian.

"Anything for my sister's happiness."