Chapter 78: The 7th Prince was a hypocrite!

Lisa was a bit surprised but immediately realized the King of Hell was giving her an opportunity to atone her crime by doing something meritorious. So she quickly agreed.

"Yes, Prince Gukk! Servant will do as you wish!"

Lisa lowered her eyes and was about to leave. Unexpectedly, the moment Nangong Jun Xi heard Lisa's reply, he hurriedly sat up from the bed. However, his drastic move accidentally pulled his injury; causing him to intensely gasp in pain.

"Ow ow ow ow ow...so painful!!"

"Jun Xi, you're injured. Lay down properly. Why are you moving around? What if you end up suffering from repercussions?"

While Jungkook spoke, his face remained icy like always. However, hearing his words, Nangong Jun Xi couldn't help but crumpled a little. He appeared to be slightly blushing.

After all, he was still a virgin! Hearing others talk about his xx made him bashful and embarrassed.

But then, Nangong remembered what he was going to do and arrogantly yelled, "Wait! I haven't told you what I wanted to eat! Why are you leaving so quickly?!"

"Eh...."

Lisa's mouth twitched. But she obediently turned around and acted like a lowly eunuch.

"Today, this Prince would like to eat something sour, spicy, and sweet. Remember, it has to taste good!"

Nangong Jun Xi stressed his last sentence on purpose; as if it was a warning to Lisa -if it doesn't taste good, you'll be punished!

Hearing this, Lisa crinkled her black brows and cursed from within. Damn this stingy man! He wants to get revenge?!

He wants something sour, spicy, and sweet?! How could that combination taste good?!

As for Jungkook, he also frowned on the side. He seemed discontented that Nangong Jun Xi was intentionally making things difficult for Lisa.

But deep down, he knows his junior brother's personality was not bad. He was merely mad at Lisa for ruthlessly kicking his xx. If he didn't make things difficult for him, he wouldn't be able to get rid of his frustrations...

So, Jungkook remained in silence and allowed Lisa to fend for himself.

Lisa knew no one was going to help her this time. So, she quietly uttered a, "Yes." and turned to exit.

Along her path to the kitchen, Lisa was digging through her mind. What on Earth would taste sour, spicy, and sweet?! Ai ya! That was such a distressing question!?

"Ah! I got it!"

Ginger pig feet was sour, spicy and sweet!! 

"Big brother Zhou, Cook Lee isn't here right now, could you help me?"

"Ah, w-what type of help?"

"The Prince wants to eat ginger pig feet, but I want to personally make it. However, I can't do it all on my own. Could you help me start a fire? The Prince is in a hurry to eat!"

After all, last time she burnt down the entire kitchen. She almost lost her life! It was a very serious disaster; fortunately, Prince Gukk did not condemn her for it. However, after that terrifying experience, she will never again personally start a fire on her own.

After hearing Lisa's request, big brother Zhou realized it was no big deal and immediately slapped his chest.

"Oh, that's it?! No problem! Starting a fire is a trivial matter. But, Xiao Li Zi, I want to know what is ginger pig feet?!"

"Huh?! Big brother Zhou, you've been working in the kitchen for so long but you don't know what ginger pig feet is?!"

"I have never heard of it. What is it?!"