Chapter 81: Lisa felt awful

But that wasn't the most shocking thing. From what Lisa could remember, the King of Hell was sitting on a chair that was quite a distance away from her. Yet, he managed to immediately catch the scalding teacup from falling on her. At what speed was he going at in order to rush to her side?

But, why?

She was merely a little eunuch. Even if she was scalded, underneath the eyes of these rich nobles, it shouldn't be an issue that they would be concerned about.

However, currently, Lisa wasn't the only one who was in shock. Everyone who had witnessed what happened had disbelief displayed in their pupils.

After all, they have been by Jungkook's side for many years. All of them were very aware of Jungkook's personality. In their eyes, Jungkook was a person that no one else could exceed. He was highly prestigious and a person with great achievements. His methods were cruel and ruthless, and his martial arts abilities were exceptionally high. Furthermore, he was extremely handsome and he was royalty! There was no one else like him in this world.

In the past, Jungkook had always been cold and heartless. He had never demonstrated the least bit of concern for anyone. Yet, right now, he made such a move for a little eunuch?! That was absolutely unbelievable!

While everyone was stunned, Xing went to look for a physician.

After all, the scalding water was no joke. Jungkook was not made of iron. Naturally, he was scalded.

Seeing this, Nangong Jun Xi was a bit frustrated at Jungkook as he blurted, "Senior brother, why did you do that for? He's only a eunuch. You're a noble! How could you...."

"Junior brother, do not speak anymore. It is not a big deal. I would not attach importance to something so small."

In comparison to Nangong Jun Xi's concern, Jungkook acted like nothing had happened. It was as if he wasn't the one who had been scalded; he didn't even crinkle his brows the slightest.

Could he lack consciousness? How could he not feel anything? He must be in pain!

But to Jungkook, it was honestly not a big deal. Because ever since he was young, he had gone through countless numbers of injuries. Some were big, and some were small. In the more serious ones, he had almost lost his life. But ultimately, he was fine in the end.

But as he reflected on the current incident, he was also quite startled by his behaviour. The moment he noticed the little eunuch dropping the teacup, his heart tightened. He didn't even think twice as he flew to his side. He didn't want the scalding tea to splash on "him". Even if time could be rewinded, he would probably still have made the same move. For some reason, he was following his heart. He didn't want the little eunuch to suffer any injuries at all...

Lisa had finally snapped out of her daze. She ignored Nangong Jun Xi's angry glare and slowly turned towards Jungkook. She could see him hiding his hand underneath his sleeve, and her heart kind of....ached...

Although she couldn't see the King of Hell's injury, she knew it was serious. After all, it was the water that she had just boiled.

Thinking of this, Lisa's lips trembled as she gazed at Jungkook without knowing what to say.

Perhaps Jungkook could read her mind, he opened his lips slightly as he calmly said, "Don't worry. It is a trivial matter."

Although Jungkook's words were light and cold, if one paid closer attention, they would realized he was trying to comfort Lisa.

Hearing Jungkook's words, Lisa felt overwhelmingly guilty. But before she could say anything else, Xing had already brought back a physician.

After the physician had carefully examined Jungkook's injury, he stated it was relatively minor. It should be healed in two days if taken care of properly.