Chapter 90-100

Chapter 90: What a close call!

"Eh.....!"

Hearing Jungkook's words, Nangong Jun Xi was shocked.

Because, there could be many ways to interpret his words. At this moment, Nangong Jun Xi wasn't sure whether he was interpreting it correctly.

However, Nangong Jun Xi knew that Jungkook had finally begun to care about a person. After all, they have known each other for years. Throughout all these years, his senior brother had always been ice cold towards everyone. His personality made it very difficult for others to get along with him. Furthermore, he never seemed to care about anything. But why was he so different towards this little eunuch?

While Nangong Jun Xi was pondering, a delicious aroma came from afar.

It smelled so good that he almost drooled.

Actually, the little eunuch was a very good cook. Maybe that's the reason why his senior brother wouldn't give "him" to him!

While Nangong Jun Xi was thinking to himself, Lisa entered the hall with the midnight snack.

Upon her entry, Lisa bowed to the two nobles and then presented placed the food in front of them.

Regardless of the appearance or the aroma, the soup dumplings would cause anyone's finger to twitch. It was enough to make Jungkook's eyes light up.

Originally, when he went to Qing Xiao Ge, he wasn't hungry. He only said it as an excuse. However, when he saw this lovely simple dish in front of him, he couldn't help but want to eat. Lisa's culinary skills were comparable to the Imperial chefs!

As for Nangong Jun Xi, he immediately picked up a pair of chopsticks and began to gorge down everything. In addition, he made a lot of slurping sounds as he devoured the noodles! It was obvious that he really enjoyed the meal.

Seeing this, Lisa wanted to go up and kick him twice. Momentarily ago, he was bullying her. But now, he was eating her food with such thick skin. That jerk!

After Jungkook and Nangong Jun Xi were full, Nangong Jun Xi returned to his Qing Xiao Ge to sleep.

Jungkook didn't say anything to Lisa now that he had returned. All he did was turn around and headed back to his room.

However, before he left, he took a quick gaze at Lisa. Currently, "he" was busy tidying up. Jungkook felt like a piece of his heart had finally returned..

Lisa had no idea what Jungkook was thinking. After she was done tidying up, she quickly excused herself. After all, it was already so late and she hadn't taken a bath yet!

Remember, her current position was a fake eunuch. She cannot let anyone know she was female. In the past, when she was living at the servants' dormitories, showering was a huge pain in the butt. She couldn't be like all the other eunuchs and strip to bathe.

So, every night, she would have to wait until it was in the middle of the night before she could secretly find a spot to wash herself.

However, it was different now. She was living in Ya Feng Ge. In Ya Feng Ge, she had an elegant room of her own and an awesome place to bathe!

In addition, aside from the King of Hell and the two secret agents, no one else lived here.

So the moment the King of Hell went to bed, Lisa took all her clothes and headed to Ya Feng Ge's bathroom in the rear court.

This bathroom's design was very simple. There was a thin wooden door on the outside, but the wooden door only covered the middle part. This meant that the people outside could see the head and legs of those who were inside. As for those who were inside, they could see everything that was happening outside.