Chapter 85: Borrowing Xiao Li Zi

"Master told us that the evil cult have a prescription. Rumours say that if they have the blood and heart of a hundred virgins, they can manufacture an immortality pill. The immortality pill can bring someone back to life. Since they're killing at such a large scale, I am quite sure they're aiming to manufacture this pill!"

Jungkook said with certainty. His face looked very heavy.

Seeing this, Nangong Jun Xi and Lisa knew what Jungkook was worried about.

After all, if a hundred virgins were needed to create this pill, then it would mean there will still be many innocent victims...

"Senior brother, how many maidens have been found dead?"

Jungkook's cold pupils revealed concern. He opened his mouth and coldly stated, "Twenty four."

"What?! Twenty four?! Doesn't that mean the evil cult will appear and kill another seventy six innocent maidens? Are they really trying to manufacture the immortality pill?!"

"Currently, I cannot say for certain. But Xing has gone to investigate. We should find out shortly."

After Jungkook spoke, Nangong Jun Xi only replied with a "oh". Currently, the Study was very quiet. It was so silent that a dropped needle could be heard.

After Nangong Jun Xi had finally accepted this shocking news, he felt thirsty. So, he lifted the teacup lid and began to blow on the tea leaves a little. Then, he lightly pursed his lips and began to savour the taste.

At this moment, he sensed a gaze at his direction. Nangong Jun Xi raised his head and noticed Lisa was watching him from the side. His watery eyes were staring at his teacup.

Seeing this, Nangong Jun Xi was a bit confused. But he felt quite guilty for mentioning his "scar" earlier. So, he decided to say something nice for a change.

"Mmm, this tea has been steeped well!"

Nangong Jun Xi was telling the truth. This tea was the top quality Hunan silver needle tea. The taste was very fresh and pleasant. It was his favourite.

But for some reason, this time, it tasted sweeter than all his previous experiences. Who knew what type of water the little eunuch used to steep it?

Lisa's face appeared a bit surprised. Then, she lowered her head and quietly replied, "Thank you for the 7th Prince's compliment."

Lisa's voice was controlled very well, but her trembling shoulders were an indication that she was secretly giggling.

However, she wasn't giggling because she had received a praise from the 7th Prince, she was giggling because –

Hoho! As the saying goes, "For a nobleman to take revenge, ten years is not too long". She, Lisa, never waits to take revenge. Because she gets revenge the day of!

Muahahaha. Since he likes her steeped tea, next time, she will definitely spit in his tea!

Humph! This is what he gets for calling her servant!

You're the servant! Your whole family are servants!

Now that she had cursed the 7th Prince on the inside, Lisa was in a great mood.

At this time, it was already late. Jungkook was exhausted. He planned to take a bath and then go to bed.

Unexpectedly, Nangong Jun Xi seemed to have sensed Jungkook's thoughts and stood up.

"Senior brother, it is late. You should go rest!"

"Mmm. I will. You should retire as well."

Jungkook lightly nodded. He thought Nangong Jun Xi would leave after this. Surprisingly, the 7th Prince was still standing there. Seeing this, Jungkook's cold pupils flickered.