Chapter 133-143

Chapter 133: Poking her with his bird

In regards to Jungkook's hot and steamy kiss, Lisa was flabbergasted.

Damn him! Did he even listen to anything she said? Was it all a waste?

She had already explained it to him, yet he was still kissing her?

Oh no! Could it be that he couldn't control himself anymore? He was going to finish her tonight?!

Oh God!?

What should she do?

Escape!

That's not possible. She was already locked down by him. She couldn't move an inch.

Knock him out!

That's even more ridiculous. With her abilities?

It wasn't that she lacked confidence, but the difference in strength between them was far too wide. Although the King of Hell was injured, he could still squish her flat with one hand. Trying to defeat him was like attempting the impossible.

What if it triggers his anger, and he decides to torture her more?!

Lisa was still trying to think of tactics to escape. But she couldn't barely handle the King of Hell's hot kiss! In addition, his huge hand was swimming all over her body. It was making her body tremble with desire.

Lisa felt like her mind was turning hazy from the sensual kiss.

At this moment, the King of Hell began to tug on her waist belt.

"No-!"

Sensing the King of Hell's actions, the muddle-headed Lisa instantly sharpen up as her eyes bulged.

But in response, the King of Hell deliberately poked her with his thick bird.

It caused Lisa's body to stiffen. She was embarrassed and nervous. Furthermore, she even had the desire to die.

Wuwu....

The King of Hell was poking her with his bird; near her private area!

She had personally touched the King of Hell's big bird before.

The length was extraordinary!

If those inches entered her, she would be torn apart!!

While Lisa was howling on the inside, the King of Hell had already burrowed his chin on her neck. Then, he used the tip of his moist tongue as he began to tease and lick her earlobe (tl: Damn, the King of Hell is sure savage!)

Lisa felt as if there was an electric current running from her ear to the rest of her body.

It was as if all her strength had been sucked out; even her bones were melting. She was like a puddle of water.

At this moment, the King of Hell's confident, sexy voice slurred into her ears. It sounded kind of magnetic and it was challenging her limits.

"Can you feel it? It's rising because of you...."

"Eh.....!?!"

Lisa's face crumpled. She didn't expect the King of Hell to say something so sexually in such a direct manner. She felt her cheeks flush. Her face was as hot as boiling water.

Oh God! Was this guy really the cold and heartless King of Hell? How could someone so icy say something so spicy?!?!

Finally, Lisa couldn't hold back her tears.

"Wuwu, Prince Gukk. No! Please release servant. Based on the Prince's charisma, the Prince can get any man he desires. Servant is merely a half man half woman (eunuch). Servant will only ruin your name...."