Chapter 101: The day of the show!

Also, Prince Gukk was offering very generous rewards for the winners. The first place winner will receive 100 silver taels. The second place winner will receive 50 silver taels, while third place will receive 30 silver taels.

Although this amount may not seem like a lot, to some ordinary citizens, this was an unfathomable number!

After all, most ordinary people's expenses were only a silver tael per month.

Once Lisa found out the three rewards were so high, she began to feel very emotional.

Oh God! 100 silver taels!!

She knew the King of Hell was going to be generous! Hehe. This time, she must try her best to get 1st place! Even if she couldn't get first, she must be within the top three!

Hehe. After all, she'd still be rich if she was able to get 30 silver taels!

In this type of economy, if one were to use their money sparingly, they may be able to last a few years!

Plus, she could also start a business on the side! She wasn't simply going to sit around and do nothing.

Furthermore, she also had Xiao Mu Zi. Her future happiness will depend on this competition!

Lisa! You must do your best!

Jungkook specifically chose the site that the talent show was going to take place.

In addition, the area that the maidens will be staying overnight was remote. There was no exit from behind.

Lisa and Jungkook's crew were all aware of this since they were part of the planning process.

After the maidens enter the remote area, they will steal the dragon and change it into a phoenix!

Then they will wait for the evil cult to show up and extinguish them once and for all!

Even if the evil cult wanted to escape, there was nothing but a steep cliff behind them. Unless they wanted to seek death, there was no other path.

Lisa was extremely impressed by Jungkook's refined plan. Although she used the tactics from "The Art of War", the King of Hell made sure to fill in anything that was lacking.

Currently, it was early morning, and Prince Gukk's residence was bustling with noise and excitement. After all, many eunuchs from the residence were dressed up as maidens today!

They removed their eunuch costumes and changed into dresses.

In addition, they all had rouge and powder on their faces!

Since all the chosen eunuchs had delicate features, it was almost impossible to tell they were eunuchs after their makeovers!

Ever since the eunuchs had their family jewels cut off, they've become very soft spoken and feminine. Now, they were totally believable as women!

Jungkook and Nangong Jun Xi both woke up early as they supervised from the side. Although Nangong Jun Xi had made a bet with Lisa, he was now having second thoughts after seeing all the eunuchs dressed up as maidens. He felt goosebumps all over because they actually look convincing!

He wasn't going to change into a female outfit no matter what! He was a manly man. How could he do something so humiliating?!

Jungkook figured Nangong Jun Xi was going to back out last minute. So, he leisurely savoured his tea as he raised his brows and coolly stated, "Dressing up as a woman is not a character of a man, yet going back on one's word is?"

"Eh...."

Jungkook's short, powerful sentence caused Nangong Jun Xi to freeze. He regretted making a bet with Lisa. However, eating his words wasn't something he would do either.