Chapter 102-112

Chapter 102: More bickering

This was the first time she had worn a female outfit, so she wasn't used to it!

Lisa was only able to utter a "ah" before she lost balance and began to fall forward.

In front of her was the hard limestone floor.

Her nose was definitely going to be damaged!

After yelping, Lisa closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

But while she was falling, Jungkook instantly stood up and moved like an arrow as he tried to get to her as quick as lightning.

He reached his long arms out, and was about to bring Lisa into his embrace.

But this time, someone else was faster than him –

While Lisa was about to fall, she felt her waist tightening and she was embraced by a firm chest.

This was an unfamiliar hug. There wasn't the familiar scent of ambergris. Instead, it was a type of Japanese rose. It smelled really good.

Lisa was confused as she opened her puzzled pupils. She lifted her head and she scrolled up from the fit chest. Then, a handsome face appeared in her line of vision.

His five facial features looked like they had been carved delicately by a knife. In addition, his hair was as smooth as silk. It accentuated his charming face.

But he was wearing a white dress.

Lisa was astonished for a second. Then, she burst into laughter, "7th Prince, who would've thought you'd look this good as a woman?"

"Eh...."

Nangong Jun Xi was kind enough to save him, yet Lisa bit him with words in return. Nangong Jun Xi sucked in his cheeks as he gnashed his teeth.

"Same to you! Who would've thought that a little eunuch could look so good as a woman? Sadly, your boobs are too small. You're literally the Princess of Flatness!"

"Eh....?!!"

If she could, Lisa would instantly kill this man!

Boobs too small?!

Your boobs are too small! Your whole family have small boobs!!!

F you! You are deliberately attacking a weak maiden's spirit!

Originally, she already felt inferior due to her small chest, but now he said it in her face!

Wuwu, she didn't want to live anymore. Wuwu!!!

At this moment, Lisa's heart was crying. But on the outside, she looked like a tough cookie.

She glared at Nangong Jun Xi like two burning flames.

If looks could kill, Nangong Jun Xi would probably have been cut a thousand times by now.

But seeing how furious Lisa was, Nangong Jun Xi wasn't upset at all. On the contrary, he felt great!

Hehe, finally "his" eyes were on him!

Earlier, the moment "he" came in, his eyes only had senior brother. It was as if everyone else was invisible.

Nangong Jun Xi was used to being the centre of attention ever since he was little. So initially, he felt extremely neglected by Lisa. It was a terrible feeling.

But now, even though Lisa looked like he wanted to burn two holes in his body, he didn't mind at all.

In fact, it was as if he felt like Lisa wasn't mad enough. Nangong Jun Xi looked around the room with his mischievous pupils and paused at a huge tray of steamed buns and meat buns.