3

"What!" The girl at the door said, then chuckled fake-ly and walked in,"I mean Kabir mere Bina shadi ker Li tumne?"

"Tumhari kya jarurat thi shadi mein? Tum toh humari relative bhi nhi ho." Akansha says with a hostile look on her face, she was obviously not excited about That girl being in her house.

"Akshu!! Aese nhi bolte beta, iski baaton ka bura mat manna Kritika." Mrs Raghuvanshi says,"Aao beta andar aao."

Y/n was observing everything very carefully,

'Dadi ji ko maa ji nhi pasand hai ye pakka hai........ Akansha ko Kritika nhi pasand.........per Maa Ji ko koi aitraaz nhi lag raha matlab maa ji Kritika ko pasand kerti hai'

Kabir was looking at Y/n with a smile,"Kya soch rahi ho priye ?" Wo y/n ke kaan mein whisper kerta hai.

She blushed on his nickname and shakes her head in no. Kabir smiles at his effect on his little wife. She was looking down while blushing and he was looking at her smiling. They looked like the cutest couple in the world unaware of some eyes on them.

_________________________

"Hmm you tell my manager I will be out for few days." Kabir enters his room while being on the call, only to witness his small wife roaming around the room with a tensed look,"I will call you later". Kabir hangs the call,"Y/n?"

She stops and look at him,"ji....ji?"

"Kya baat hai? Mujhe batao? Itni pareshan kyu ho?" Kabir holds her shoulder and makes her sit on the sofa. Her eyes had the urgency for something.

"Wo...wo actually mere ......Mera ek jaruri saman.....shayad chacha ji ke yaha reh gaya" she says biting her lips in tension.

"Toh isme itna ghabrane ki kya jarurat hai Jaan? Waha Jake le aao." Kabir says rubbing her shoulder to calm her down.

"Main?.....nhi nhi main nhi jaungi." Y/n's eyes widens and she says as if very scared.

Kabir notices his wife's state and sighed,"Y/n....meri jaan tumhe darne ki koi jarurat nhi hai." He cups her face," main hu na? Main tumhare sath chalunga okay?"

Y/n nods slowly and Kabir stands up holding her hand, making their way down to the car, Kabir opens the passenger seat's door. Y/n gets in, Kabir as well and drives.

Y/n looked deep in her thoughts and Kabir notices this all,"You really don't need to worry." He holds her hand and places a kiss on the back of her hand.

The car stops a few metres away from the house, the alley leading to the house was too small for the BMW, Y/n comes out followed by Kabir,"Ayye ye toh Y/n didi hai!!" 

A kid shouts making his friends come running, they all circle around y/n hugging her," Didi!! Aap kaha chali gayi thi?" A small girl hugs y/n and Kabir watches the kids all throwing tantrums infront of his wife.

Few minutes later, Kabir clears his throat,"Y/n? Baby Chalein?"

"Nhi didi nhi jayegi!" Ek ladka bolta hai.

"Arrey lekin abb Y/n mere sath rahegi apne pati ke sath!" Kabir says as if to tease them all.

"Pati!!" Ek chota sa almost 4 saal ka bacha chilata hai

"Apki shadi ho gayi didi?" Wo choti bachi puchti hai and she nodded while smiling.

"Ye hai mere pati Kabir ji." Y/n says and stands next to him.

"Lekin main didi se shadi kerne wala tha!" The same small boy says throwing tantrums.

"But abb wo meri biwi hai," Kabir says and holds y/n's waist and pulls her to him.
Y/n was speechless,"So she is mine!"