6

A couple of days have passed Kabir is trying his level best to find who was behind the incident with Y/n but he got no clue, even the cameras are blank.

"It has to be someone from inside, kisi bahari ko cameras ke baare mein nhi pata." Kabir thinks sitting on the bed when a hand came in front of him and snapped. He looked up to see his beautiful wife there.

Her face glowing in the light of sun, but the only blemish being the bandage,"Itni der se aawaz laga Rahi hu aap sun nhi rahe." She stated glaring at him. He smirked seeing this boldness of his wife and held her hand pulling her on his laps.

Y/n gasps and struggles to get out of his hold,"ohh abb kaha gayi meri daring biwi?" He teases her and starts kissing her neck.

'oh no oh no!'

That's her weakness, Kabir has found her sensitive spot and leaves no chance to use it against her,"Ka....Kabir ji pl... please no"

"Hmm why should I stop?" He continues placing wet and sensual kisses on her neck enjoying seeing her withering in his arms.

"Ru...rukiye...mujhe k..kuch batana hai....mm....please." she pleads and he stops curious of what she wants to tell him.

He tsked and says,"What is it?"

"Dadi ji ne kaha hai sham ko reception hai aur muh dikhai bhi." She says and tells him a list of things but he was dead for the moment, he just started at her lips moving, lost in her eyes and red face, he put the strand of hair which dared block his view behind her ear,"Aap sun rahe hain na?"

He placed a soft kiss on her cotton lips taking her by surprise,"Shopping ke liye Jana hai aur kapde lene hai I heard you."

"Good abb aap jao aur sab le ana mujhe aur kaam hai." She says and stands only to fall back.

"Ek minute main sab saman laau?" She nods,"per tumhe kapde pasand kerne honge!"

"Aap ko Jo pasand ho wo mujhe pasand hai aap hi le aao." She says but suddenly someone entered.

"Bhabhi!!! Ye aap kya keh rahi hai ispe bharosa mat karo ye lehenge aur saaree ki jagah lingerie le ayega!" Javin says as y/n hastily stands up keeping her pallu on her head.

Kabir picks a pillow and throws on him but he ducks,"haha nhi laga!" But another pillow comes toward him and he got it hit.

"Abb laga na!" Kabir smirks and makes y/n sit again but this time on the bed on his laps.

(Kuch yaad aa raha hai kyu?!)

They took an hour to pursuade Y/n to go shopping together and finally she agreed. Kabir drives to the mall, he stopped the car taking out a mask and putting it on his face,"Ye kis liye?"

"Koi pehchan Naa le isliye" Kabir says and pulls his wife's innocent cheeks. He came out and opened the door for her.

Taking her to J and J designer showroom he was greeted by the employees,"hello sir what can we get you?"

"Something reception type....umm..." Kabir said confused of what would be okay he looked at Y/n for help.

"Some saree in red with lot of handwork would do?" The employee asks.

"Sure why not?" Kabir says the employee goes to get it but Y/n stops Kabir.

"Kabir ji bhari saree bhut mehenga ho jayega aur fir mujhe ek hi baar pehena hai toh normal saree hi le lete hai na." She tries to reason

"No!! Muh dikhai ke liye dadi ne bhari saree hi kaha hai aur ek normal saree bhi le lenge agar tumhe wahi cahiye toh." He says lying flat on her face.

"Nhi nhi ek saree hi lenge ek hi cheez thik hai." She says still not liking the idea of so much money being used.

"Meri Jaan, paise ki chinta mat Karo tumhara pati hai na?" He says and makes her look into his eyes.

"Pati hone ka matlab ye nhi ki main apki mehnat se kamaye paiso ko udau" she says impressing him with the glint in her eyes not a new things is it now?
"Hume humesha dhyan se paise use kerne cahiye werna Laxmi maa Ruth jati hain."

"Thik hai lekin abhi ke liye I will spoil with all my might and tum kuch nhi bologi." He glares playfully at her.

Both went on shopping and finally reached home, to say it was easy to shop with her would be a lie. She refused to take stuff seeing the price tag and Kabir had to lie that he got a discount.

"It would be hard to lavish her with my love in this way." He says to himself and keeps a bag on the bed not before throwing away the price tag.

"Kabir beta!! Niche aa Jaa tere dost aa gaye hai." Mrs Raghuvanshi shouts and he runs down leaving a note for his dear wife who was already downstairs.

" Mrs Raghuvanshi shouts and he runs down leaving a note for his dear wife who was already downstairs

( And the neckpiece she got from dadi)

He sees her sitting with her face behind the veil but he could see her face even with closed eyes obviously. He reaches his friends and greets them,"Wah Kabir abb toh Ghar baar wale ho Gaye ho."

"Congratulations yarr hume toh laga tu humare baad karega shadi." Another says.

"Jaldi toh hogi hi kerne ki bhabhi ko toh dekho!" They all start laughing teasing Kabir with everything they have.

While the other side muh dikhai was done,"wah Badi maa Bahu toh bhut hi sundar hai" dadi's other bahu says and she proudly looks at Y/n while everyone is throwing compliments her way.

Kabir's friends dragged him to the dance floor making him dance, even Anushka was happy seeing her brother so jolly. The entire hall had happy faces seeing Kabir but not two people.

____________________________

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and let me know how you liked it.

The two novel that are going to be out after this are

"Swami"

And

"Royal Red strings"

Hope you will support them too

Now we aim for 20 comments