4

"Bahu kal subah tumhari pehli rasoi rahegi" Dadi says as everyone returns to their room.

Y/n takes a glass of milk and goes to Javin's room,"Hey bhabhi!" He says and takes the glass from her,"Thank you bhabhi mujhe na dudh ke bina neend nhi aati."

Y/n smiles and ruffles his hairs, he is 4 years younger than her, so it is taking her time to open up with him,"Aap dudh pilo aur glass main thodi der mein le lungi."

She says and goes of to Anushka's room, she keeps the glass as the girl comes out of the bathroom,"Anushka ye glass--"

"Listen here! Don't try to become my bhabhi okay I have not accepted you aur ye sab cheezo se main phighalne wali nhi hu" she says and sends y/n out of her room.

Y/n returns to her room and goes to bath and changes.

Kabir was sitting on the bed with his headphones on, vibing to the beat he was creating,"Hey kanha, samaj nhi aa raha kal ke liye kya banau?" Y/n says sitting in front of the dressing table, while untangling her hairs. Kabir notices her and takes off his headphones and stands behind her.

"Firse kis soch mein doobi ho Y/n", Kabir says and holds her shoulder.

Y/n gasps due to sudden voice,"K..kuch nhi...."

"Bata do main help ker dunga." He says as she look at him for a while then turns to him.

"Woo..." She starts playing with her fingers,"kal rasoi mein kya banau samaj nhi aa raha."

"Bus itni si baat, main batata hu chalo." He takes her to the bed,"Abb Leto" he says and Y/n follows him in confusion, he takes her head and put it in her lap and starts massaging it.

"Ye..ye aap kya ker rahe hai?" She asks and tries to sit up but Kabir doesn't let her.

"Sar daba Raha hu apni biwi ka koi galti thodi ki hai." He says and continues,"Khane mein na, Aalu ke parathe dahi aur mithe mein jalebi bus jada kuch ki jarurat nhi hai, Javin ko gym Jana hota hai, Anushka probably diet ker rahi hai aur maa papa ji khate hai jo khana hota hai."

"Aur aap?" She says looking into his eyes.

"Hmm mujhe? Mujhe toh tum jo pyar se dedo main kha lunga." He says giving his body smile, she was lost in the charm of that smile and he took advantage of it. He bent and placed a peck on her lips.

"Aa....aap... ye!" She stutters and hides her face in his laps as he laughs looking at her red face. His laugh could be heard outside the room and someone didn't like it.

"Mujhe na.......gajar ka halwa bhut pasand hai." He says as both are lying in each other's arms. He strokes her head as she is staying quiet with her red face.

He smiles thinking she is sleeping and sleeps as well.

The next morning, she gets up early and runs to the kitchen getting everything Kabir said done,"Sab ban gaya bus Kabir ji ke liye gajar ka halwa banana hai abb." She starts the preparation when someone entered the kitchen.

"OMG Y/n itni raat mein yaha kya ker rahi ho?!" Kritika exclaims,"Kya tumhe bade room mein neend nhi aati? Yaha kitchen mein sone aayi ho?"

"Wo yaha sone nhi ayi hai Kritika " both of them turn to the entrance and Javin was standing there,"Subah ke 6 baje hai, hum jese logo ke liye ye subah hai raat nhi aur bhabhi nashta bana rahi hain, don't disturb her." He says and smiles to Y/n while she handed him his protein shake.

"Huh! Whatever." She says and goes away.

"Arrey bhabhi gajar ka halwa? Bhai ka favourite hai ." Javin says sipping the shake.