10

"Javin beta Jake check kerna Teri Maa taiyar Hui ki nhi?" Mr Raghuvanshi says as Javin runs to do the work,"Kamal hai itni jaldi maan gaya."

Per unhe kya pata tha ki Javin maa ko bulane nhi gaya hai,"Huh! Mujhe fasane ka acha tarika tha dad, mom ke paas jau aur unka personal makeup holder Banu? No way."

Today is Janamasthami celebration and because of Y/n this year the ceremony is celebrated with not just the family members but others too.

"Y/n!" Kabir knocks on the bathroom door,"Baby bahar aa jao na mujhe dekhna hai." He whines because he bought a saree for her but she was not coming out of the walk in closet.

She took a sigh and decided to go out in this.......

Kabir's mouth was hung," So beautiful." He was frozen to the point he forgot to blink.

"Ni...niche sab intezar ker rahe honge." She says and runs away breaking Kabir's daze.

"Hey!! Y/n ruko toh!" He runs after her only to bump into his father.

"Arrey beta abb bada ho gaya hai, don't run like this." He said and give him some work as well meanwhile Y/n secretly chuckled seeing his face making him narrow his eyes on her as if saying 'tumhe toh main raat mein bataunga.'

She gulps and distracts herself by going to the kitchen and start preparing the prasad, all the arrangements were done and all the guests had arrived but not Mrs Raghuvanshi.

"Uss chaul ki ladki se Sundar lagna hai mujhe." She says while the make up artist nervously does her makeup.

Everyone downstairs was dancing chatting when Kabir sneaked into the kitchen seeing his wife busy making something, he went closer and holds her waist,"Ahhh!" She screams in shock.

"Shh main hu." He says and hugs her from behind.

"K..Kabir ji ye...ye kya ker rahe hain.....choriye na....." She tries to wiggle out of his grasps but he was not ready to leave her.

"Mera compliment suna tak nhi hmm?" He starts kissing her neck. She arches her back.

"Kabir ji main Prasad bana rahi hu!! Please hatiye." She says as her breathe gets heavier.

"Fine I will go." He says in a cold voice to tease her but when she doesn't stop him, he gets a little angry.

Here Mrs Raghuvanshi fell asleep while the artist hesitates to wake her up and make her angry. She quickly packs her stuff and leaves.

"Javin Teri maa kaha reh gayi mene bola tha usko check kerne ko." Mr Raghuvanshi scolds him since it's time for the Pooja but Mrs Raghuvanshi is no where to be seen.

"Come on dad, Wo ready hoke khud aa jayengi she is not a kid." Anushka says since she was already not in good mood seeing kritika who somehow invited herself over again.

"Y/n Kabir tum dono Pooja shuru karo." Mr Raghuvanshi says since the Pooja has to be done in pair. Y/n covers her head with the pallu and Kabir was mesmerized by seeing this. So was someone else, Jatin Thakur, yes he was invited too.

Y/n lights the diya and passes the thali to Kabir who gave her a cold look making her sigh knowing he was upset," Kabir ji, Pooja hai." She says and he holds the thali while she holds his forearm.

They started the Pooja singing the aarti as everyone was enjoying the moment since that's the power of our dear Kunj Bihari

After the pooja Y/n and Anushka were distributing everyone the prasad as each of them left only family and close friends were left behind, she reached Jatin, hesitation was clear in her body language,"Main katta nhi hu, y/n ji." He says as her eyes widened and face reddens in embarrassment.

"Maaf kariyega ye ligiye Prasad." She gives him the prasad. And that exact moment she felt someone hold her shoulder, turning her by a jerk and slapping her face. The impact made her fall but Jatin was fast enough to hold her.

Everyone was shocked as no one could register what happened even Jatin, Kabir quickly took her in his arms away from Jatin as she was too far gone to react.

"Shalini ye kya badtameezi hai!!" Mr Raghuvanshi shouts at her wife who just slapped Y/n .

"Ye baat aap iss ladki se kyu nhi puchte! Iski himmat kese Hui meri jagah Pooja kerne ki!" Kritika smirks seeing it honestly it was her who secretly told Mrs Raghuvanshi that Y/n suggested to do the pooja in place of her,"Do kaudi ki ladki, mere bete se shadi kerke khud ko iss Ghar ki Malkin samjhti hai?! Tere jesi 100 khadi ker sakti hu main paise fek ker--"

That was it, Y/n couldn't hear anymore as she pushes Kabir and runs out tears were visible in her eyes. Kabir was about to go for her but Jatin stopped him,"Kabir main jata hu tu aunty ko sambhal."

Jatin goes out, he thought she would have run away but to his surprise she was sitting near the fountain of the garden tears falling from her eyes but her face was blank,"Y/n ji?" he keeps his hand on her shoulder and she breaks down. He sits next to her and lets her cry,"I know ki iss situation mein main kuch bhi bolu it won't be justify what happened inside."

"Isi koi jarurat nhi hai mujhe toh aadat hai abb", she says remembering how her chachi and cousin sister used to treat her. Jatin silently let her rant,"pata nhi kya galti ki hai mene, shayad jinke maa baap nhi hote na unhe iss duniya mein rehne ka haq hi nhi hai."

She was hiccuping while saying,"shayad mujhe bhi unke sath hi marr Jana chahiye tha, pata nhi kyu main nhi thi unke sath, kamse kam ye sab na dekhna padta mujhe." She keeps crying and coughing. Jatin sighs and gives her his handkerchief.

"I know how it feels, kese lagta hai jab apke mummy papa na ho, kese lagta hai jab aap chote Ghar se ho, apni jarurate Puri kerne ko bhi jab paise na ho." He says looking down with a sad smile making y/n look at him," I know Marne ka man kerta hai lekin.........Lekin ye zindagi bhut mushkil se milti hai y/n ji, apki maa ne kitna dard saha hoga when she was expecting you. Kya aap uska karz aese chukayengi?"

Y/n stops crying and they talk to each other for a whole 1 hour sitting there, after an hour Kabir comes out to check on Y/n because he finally managed to get Mrs Raghuvanshi under control,"guess this one now." He heard Jatin say.

"No your jokes are bad!" Y/n says he could see tears in her eyes but a smile on her face.

"Ek fish jab ek wall se takra gayi toh usne kya bola?" He asks but she said nothing and shrugs,"dam" he replied to it making her laugh holding her stomach,"my jokes are bad still you are laughing." He said while laughing too.

"Y/n." Kabir says with a smile on his face,"andar chale? Ek ghanta ho gaya hai." He says but he got no glance from her.

"Omg Jatin ji itna time ho gaya, aap chaliye khane ka bhi time ho gaya hai." She says and goes off first, leaving Kabir and Jatin.

Kabir sighs and pats Jatin's back,"Thanks yaar." Jatin smiles and they go inside together. Jatin's mind a little uneasy because he thinks he is falling for a girl who is married to his best friend.

_________________________________

Here is the new chapter guys!!! I know updates are slow but I will finish this book not put it on hold. It's late for janamasthami but that's when I started writing it hehe