5

"beta khana bhut acha tha, abb nek", dadi ji says and asks for Y/n's help to take her to the bedroom," Ye lo beta mene ye haar mere Kabir ki dulhan ke liye rakha tha"

"Y...Ye bhut keemti lag raha hai dadi ji main ye nhi le sakti." Y/n hesitates as it would be a very big responsibility to keep that huge lace covered in platinum and diamonds safely.

"Beta abb jimmedari toh Leni padegi, abb tum iss Ghar ki Bahu ho, Kabir ki patni. Uske har decision mein tumhari haa jaruri hai, sab tumhe hi sambhalna hai bakiyo se mujhe koi ummed nhi hai." Dadi says taunting Mrs shekhawat who stood by the door as if to see what the old lady would give the young bahu.

She immediately left with a hmph, the day went on, everyone was busy in their work but someone was fuming in anger,"Ye Kabir kya hai, kis cheez kaa bana hai namak wala halwa khaa gaya oh God what has happened to that guy."

'abb kuch aur try kerna hoga per iss baar Kabir nhi.....Y/n per'

Smirking at her own self she set out to fulfil her evil deeds.

Kabir was getting ready to leave and Y/n was helping him with the clothes, it seemed as if ever since he got married he has become blind,"Y/n meri watch nhi mil Rahi hai!"

"Wahi dressing table pe hogi Kabir ji, baat baat pe mujhe pareshan kerna band keriye." She says as she was busy finding the perfect place to keep the huge neckpiece she received from her dadi saas, finally finding a place she sighs and dusts her hands off unaware of the sudden backhug which made her gasp.

"Acha toh abb main tumhe pareshan kerta hu?" Kabir says teasingly and spins her.

"Ahhhhh Kabir ji niche utariye please!!" He keeps spining her. Finally satisfied he keeps her down and turns her to face him, supporting her waist so she doesn't faint,"aap bhut bure Hain!" She hits his chest playfully.

Unable to control himself seeing that pouty face he leaned down and kissed her lips taking her by surprise, not knowing what to do she just stood still as he pours all his love in that kiss. She blushed at the intensity and tapped his shoulder when she felt breathless.

He parted seeing her looking down, he took her chin between his fingers and make her look up. Analysing her entire face for any discomfort, well that was no where to be found, he only saw those uneven breaths, reddened cheeks and closed eyes,"Y/n Jaan meri taraf dekho." She shook her head no,"why didn't you kiss back?"

"I..... I don't know how......" He smiled at her response.

"So this is your first kiss?" She nodded making him feel so much happiness that he might fly.

The silence was comfortable, but the embarrassment made Y/n say,"sh..ayad apki watch dinning table pe thi..." She says and practically runs out of the room making Kabir chuckle. His eye went towards the dresser where the watch was lying peacefully.

"Oho ye meri biwi bhi." He decided to go after her and stop her. He ran and found her about to descend the stairs when suddenly her legs disbalanced, Kabir could not believe he was seeing his wife stumbling down the stairs thank god there were not many. He ran after her skipping the stair she fell from,"Y/n!!! Oh my god!! Y/n!" He panics holding her close to his heart.

"Main ...thik h--" she tries to calm him.

"Chup raho!! Stairs se giri ho tum." He shouts and picks her bridal style, by now everyone has come out.

"Hey Ram ye kya hua?" Dadi ji comes near them and notices the small wound on Y/n's head which has started to bleed,"Raghav beta doctor ko bulao." She says to Mr Raghuvanshi .

Kabir takes her to the room and place her on the bed, he runs to get a wet towel cleaning the blood on the side of her face,"Dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara dekho kitna lag gaya."

She just silently stares at him as he inspects her for any other injuries, later when the doctor left after treating Y/n.

"Y/n beta tum gir kese gayi." Dadi asks caressing her head.

"Paav fisal gaya dadi ji." She says slowly.

"Bhabhi!!" Javin enters the room shocked to see Y/n lying there with the bandage,"Kya hua?"

Anushka comes in with her ever stoic look,"Dad dadi waha stairs per oil tha, Rajni aunty ne bola."

"What!!" Mr Raghuvanshi says,"how is it possible?!"

"Shant ho jaa, Y/n ko aaram kerne do sab, aur ye galti thi ya janbuch ke kia gaya tha iska pata main laga lungi." Dadi says sharply looking at Mrs Raghuvanshi and Kritika.

Everyone leaves Kabir and Y/n alone, he was caressing her head and face,"Dard ho raha hai?" She nods her eyes near to dropping,"Soo jaao Jaan main yahi hu." He says and kisses her forehead.

He was stunned at how the plot twisted one moment they were happy in each other's arms kissing and teasing eachother and now here it is, she fell from the stairs right in front of his eyes and he.....he couldn't do anything.

He stands up and punchs the wall,"Tumhe protect kerna ka promise kia tha lekin-" he growls angry at himself,"This could not be a coincidence. Humari shadi ko ek hafta bhi nhi hai aur ye--"

When he ate the salted halwa he thought she might have done it by mistake because she is new but now it seems like it was deliberately done but not by Y/n by someone else.

"Wo Jo bhi hai usko dhundh ker iss Ghar ke bahar feka nhi toh main Kabir Raghuvanshi nhi." He says determined to find out who was trying to harm his Y/n.

_________________________

Hey guys here is the new episode, I know you all must be mad at my update schedule.

I will not make any bahana but the truth is ever since I have come back from Vrindavan my heart is there only.

All the times I thought nah these people are lying but the moment I saw Banke Bihari my eyes gave out.

I swear there is some divine magic I think everyone should visit once. I wish I could settle there only.

Other than that we got a laddu gopal so my relatives are coming to visit and greet him cause he is our family now, tbh when I am in hostel I am more free than when I am in my house.

The comments target was incomplete so let's lower it this time. 10 comments and the next update will be posted!