9

It's been two days since Kabir and Y/n, were back from Paris, the stay was pleasant as if there was no problem in their life Y/n felt so much at ease that she forgot she has to face some people back home, home finally somewhere she can call home.

"Jaan!! Jaan! Meri watch?" Kabir brings her out of her thoughts, she sighs and goes towards him, he opens his arms thinking she was going to hug him but instead she went towards the table behind him and picked his watch and placed it in his hands.

"Kya Kabir ji wese hi itna kaam hai aur apko apni watch samne hote hue bhi nhi milti." She cutely glare at him and turns to leave, but he holds her hand and pulls her in his embrace making her gasp.

"Tum change ho rahi ho meri Jaan and I am loving it", he said and kisses her neck ofc he would go for his advantage as her breathing fastens,"wo raat yaad hai tumhe jaan?" He smirks seeing her withering in his arms as her face goes red.

"S....shut up" she wanked her arms free and runs away as always giving Kabir a full on comedy show.

He gets done and goes downstairs to have breakfast,"Bhabhi mujhe Maggie bana do na please" you think it's Javin? No no no it's............ Anushka.

"Anu beta it's not healthy for breakfast, main apke liye lunch time pe bana dungi" Y/n says, as Anushka sits while Javin laughs at her.

"Oye chuhiya thoda healthy khaya ker meri tarah haina bhabhi?" Javin says looking with sparkling eyes towards Y/n. After that night the relationship between Anushka and Y/n has improved. Y/n just shakes her head laughing at the kids.

She goes towards the kitchen to bring back more food and Kabir follows her secretly, unaware that his siblings have seen him,"Oye dekh Bhai ko." Javin motions Anushka to look at their brother.

Kabir slowly reaches Y/N who is busy giving instructions to the worker,"Rama kaaki ye Javin ko uska milkshake dedo", Kabir signals everyone to leave quietly. He reached just behind her," Kishor Chacha ye--" she turns and gets startled seeing Kabir so close,"Aa...ap?"

He traps her keeping his hands on the platform both the sides,"Haa main." He smirks.

"Hatiye na, sabko der ho rahi hai aur aap hain ki." She starts lecturing him as he kept staring at her smiling, he suddenly kisses her lips making her silent and blush.

"Bhabhi!!" They hear from outside as Y/n rushes out,"Bhabhi mera lunch?"

"Ye lo lunch aur pura khatam ker Dena okay?" She says patting Anushka's head as she leaves for school. 

"Bhabhi aaj mera man nhi hai college jane ka", Javin says and stuffs his mouth with the freshly served kachori .

She chuckles," Okay thik hai aaram karo tum." she serves breakfast for Kabir as he sits.

After breakfast everyone leaves, Kabir goes to the office as he occasionally does to help his father,"oh no Kabir, meri file reh gayi."

"Dad!! Seriously ye meeting important hai." Kabir looks at his dad with a done face while he just smiles nervously, Kabir takes out his phone and calls Javin," Javin dad ke room se Khurana's ki file leke aa ja."

"What!! But I am tired!! Main bhut bimar hu bhai." He fakes cough and Y/n who was serving him snacks looks at him shaking her head.

"Y/n? Wo hai waha? Usko bhej do." He says and cuts the call.

"Kya hua? Aur jhuth kyu bola?" Y/n asks Javin.

"Hehe meri pyari bhabhi, please file leke chali jao." Y/n glares him but agrees anyways. Javin gets the file and Y/n makes her way to the Raghuvanshi's enterprise by the car.