12

Author's pov

"Aur fir na usko samajh aya ki mere Dad hi uske papa ke boss hain." Y/n says while laughing as Jatin watches her eagerly listening and reacting to her rants.

"Usko toh bhut embarrassed feel hua hoga na?" Jatin says while laughing.

"Kisko?" Kabir enters the room seeing his wife and best friend gossiping.

Y/n smiles looking at him and Kabir went,"Haye!" Keeping his hand on his heart.

"Oh melodrama buss bhi ker", jatin says and they all sit together talking to eachother. After sometime Jatin had to leave for some important work.

"Arrey lekin dinner ka time ho gaya hai, khaa ke jao na Jatin." Y/n says and Kabir agrees but.

"Uske Ghar mein bhi khana banta hai, roz roz humare yaha khane ki jarurat nhi hai usko", Mrs raghuvanshi was standing near the stairs,"haina jatin beta?"

"Ji aunty", Jatin smiles a little and leaves.

"Y/n hum sabke liye khana lagao." She says and goes off to her seat.

"Mom --" Kabir was about to retort but y/n stops him.

At the dinner, " bhai wah! Khana toh bhut tasty bana hai" Mr raghuvanshi says praising the food.

"Dad main soch Raha tha ki, Javin abb bada ho gaya hai, he needs to start taking responsibilities too." Kabir says and Javin chokes on his food.

"Javin tum theek ho na?" Y/n quickly pass hum water,"papa ji no business on dinner table."

Mr raghuvanshi puts his hands up in defeat and y/n glares at Kabir.

Everyone went to sleep peacefully while someone looked into Kabir's room with an evil smile on their face,"Aaj ke liye maze se soo lo kal main bataunga kisi se kuch chente kese hai ..................................................... Bhaiya. Hehehehehehehe" Javin leaves while laughing like an evil witch.

The next morning, Y/n was done with the pooja and decided to start preparing the breakfast, when suddenly someone back hugged her,"itni jaldi uth gaye aap?" She says as she already know who it was.

"Tumne toh mujhe akela chorh dia." He says and kisses her neck which obviously made her shy and melt. He continued to kiss her neck reaching her earlobe softly biting it.

"K .. Kabir" she stutters while he just hums enjoying her reaction.

"Bhaiya~" they hear and immediately separates.

"Tu..tu kya ker raha hai idhar", Kabir says as Y/n is back to her work.

"Main kuch bhi ker raha hu, kamse kam wo toh nhi ker raha jo aap dono ker rahe ho." Javin says with a big teasing smile on his face.

"Aesa kuch nhi hai tu galat samajh Raha hai." Kabir tries to defend himself but Javin already ran off.

Later they all sat on the dinner table and Mr raghuvanshi was again praising the food,"exactly dad itna zada pyar hai iss khane mein tasty toh hoga hi. Haina bhaiya?" Javin says and smiles teasingly.

"Bhaiya se kyu puch rahe ho?" Anshika says puzzled.

"Bhaiya ka pyar hai na." Javin says and Kabir chokes on his food, y/n passes water to him.

"Lekin khana toh y/n ne banaya hai beta" Mr raghuvanshi says.

"Arrey bhaiya loves bhabhi and bhabhi khana pyar se banati hai toh double pyar ho gaya na." He smirks while looking at Kabir.

"Ye ladka pagal ho gaya hai dad I think he is taking drugs." Anshika says making others laugh.

Later that afternoon Y/n helping the maids with laundry, her pallu tied on her waist, Kabir enters the room and all the maids leave after bowing to him silently, " Rita aunty plug on ker dena za--" he holds her waist making her gasp.

"Why are you doing this ye sab ker lenge na?" Kabir says pouting like a baby hiding in her neck.

"I am just helping them Kabir ji." She replies and he holds her face and turns her towards him just as he was about to kiss her.

"Bhaiya~" Javin enters," itne pyar se kapde dhoge toh black kapde bhi white ho jayenge~" he says and runs away.

"Iski toh!!" Kabir was about to go after him but Y/n stops him.

"Rehne digiye bacha hai abhi aur aap bhi jayiye koi kaam nhi hai kya apke paas, baar baar mujhe pareshan kerne aa jate hain." She says and push him out softly without his will.

At the dinner table,"Javin beta kal se tum bhi office chalna humare sath." Mr raghuvanshi says .

"Nhi dad mere khyal se abhi office le Jana theek nhi hoga isko." Kabir says and everyone looks at him.

"Kal toh tune kuch aur bola tha beta " Mr Raghuvanshi says looking confused at Kabir.

"Actually dad mene isko ek file di hai agar isse wo samaj aati hai then he can join us." Kabir reasons with his father and the dinner goes on normally.

After dinner when Y/n enters the room Kabir immediately backhugs her,"AHHHHHH!"

He places a hand on her mouth," Arrey main hu tumhara pati parmeshwar."

"Ye kya tarika hai Dara dia mujhe apne." She tries to get out of his grip but he tightens it and places soft teasing kisses on her neck when the door opens and stood there.......Javin of course.

"Abb kya cahiye tujhe!!!" Kabir shouts

"Arrey bhaiya main toh thank you bolne aya tha, aab aap dono Karo aaram se romance main nhi disturb karunga" saying it in one go he runs away before Kabir would beat him.

Y/n looks at Kabir confused,"It's nothing, wo bus naraz tha ki mene usko office Jane ke liye bola."

"Wo nhi jana cahta?" Y/n asks going to the dressing table taking off her bangles and other jewellery.

"Hmm sports mein interest hai pata nhi kya soch Raha hai."  Kabir says and helps Y/n untie her hairs.

"Ye aap keh rahe hain? Aap bhi toh singer hain na he just wants to follow his passion, waqt ke sath samaj jayega wo." Y/n says and makes Kabir understand.

__________________________________

Yes your lazy potato author is sorry but I have not been lazy I have just been too much messed in stuffs. College is ending I have to think of a way to a brighter future tooo.

So I am preparing for an exam, too much travel and I literally have the whole thing in my mind but I don't get time to write