11

Author's POV

"Papa aapne sab rakh lia hai na aur please apni medicines Lena mat bhuliyega." Y/n says to Mr Raghuvanshi who is going for a business trip.

"Bache mene sab le lia hai main jaa toh raha hu per tum apna dhyan rakhna thik hai?" He kisses her forehead as a sign of endearment and leaves without saying a word to his wife.

It's been like this for few weeks now, the two couples of the house have not talked to eachother properly,"Bhabhi main jaa raha hu sham ko milta hu." Javin runs out of the house not saying a word to his mother and same goes for Anushka.

"Aunty mene na suna hai aaj ek fashion show hai let's go there please." Kritika who somehow is still in the house says and Mrs Raghuvanshi leaves with her.

Kabir comes down fixing his sleeves making Y/n shy as he looks so handsome in shirts but she is not talking to him so she hides her face

"Baby? Papa chale gaye?" He asks her coming close to her. She just hums and tries to leave but he holds her hand and pulls her towards himself," Jaan kabtak aese gussa rahogi? Kamse kam batao toh maine kia kya hai?"

She feels bad seeing his helpless face,"Mujhe khud nhi pata main apse kyu naraz hu, ya naraz hu bhi ya nhi, bus mujhe kuch samay ke liye akela rehna hai Kabir ji. Pehli baar nhi ki kisi ne meri bezati ki ho, lekin Aaj Tak Maine khud ko akele sambhala hai aur main abhi bhi khud ko akele sambhalna cahti hu so please and it's not like I have been slapped for the first time or na hi last." Kabir's grip tightens on her arm.

"Kisi ne agar tumhari taraf ungli bhi uthayi na y/n toh usko main maut se bhi battar saza dunga." He says glaring into her eyes and gritting his teeth.

She tries to get herself free,"ek baar toh kuch ker nhi paye abb kya karenge aap, leave my hand, aur main apna dhyan khud rakh sakti hu."

"Kabir!!!" Jatin comes in shouting for his best friend, Y/n tries to free herself harder but Kabir was just staring at her.

Kabir comes out of his sense, y/n rubs her hand as Kabir looked at her with guilt,"Y/n Listen main wo--"

"Jatin aao breakfast ready hai aap bhi khaa lo," she says with no expression on her face and starts serving the breakfast.

Jatin could feel the awkwardness in the air, so he decided to break it, "Ye toh bhut tasty hai yaar, Kabir I am jealous okay tu ye sab Roz khata hai?"

Kabir smiles,"It's my luck bro, bhagwan jane konse ache karm kiye thhe Jo mujhe itni achi biwi mili hai."

Y/n looks away, she wants to talk to him, but she can't.

"Y/n aaj toh Ghar pe koi nhi hai, why don't you come with us?" Jatin maintains his sweetness but he was burning from inside.

"Nhi nhi main kya karungi waha, bore ho jaungi", Y/n says as she talks well with Jatin.

" Arrey toh ghar mein bhi toh aaj koi nhi hai, chalo na yaha you will be more bored", Jatin insists making her sigh in defeat.

"Fine Main bus change kerke aati hu", she says and stands up but Jatin holds her hand making Kabir frown.

"Abb ye kya baat hui, you look so pretty already isse bhi zada sundar lagogi toh I might die", He mimicks a dying pose making Y/n laugh while Kabir just stares at them in jealousy.

'Mujhse toh baat bhi nhi kerna cahti aur iss chutku se haas haas ke baatein ker rahi hai' He thinks (Even I am laughing while writing this)

The three of them are set for the office sitting in the back seat, Y/n minds her own business while Jatin and Kabir talks about somethings," Oye mene suna tune apna New York wala concert cancel ker diya, Kyu bhai you always wanted to perform there na? " Jatin says catching Y/n's attention.

"Hmm bus aese hi man nhi tha mera", Kabir replies looking at his wife, tbh he doesn't want to leave her alone after what happened.

They reach the office and a female secretary escorts them," This way Mr Raghuvanshi.", she says as Jatin noticed how she ignored Y/n and him.

He smirked finding this as an opportunity, they all sat down discussing business. Y/n decided not to leave her husband with that girl as she noticed her gaze. She was glaring at Y/n and trying to get closer to Kabir," Sir don't you think this would be a better opportunity for you" she says almost shoving her exposed breast on Kabir, " I mean us" she came closer to him almost touching his hand, giving him seductive looks as Jatin found it amusing.

Y/n had enough she got up and pushed the girl,"OUT!!", her face looked like she was controlling herself from killing that girl. 

"Y/n--" Jatin tries to say but he gets cut off as.

"Please leave us for a bit Jatin", Y/n says and Jatin leaves the room while the other girl has already left.

Y/n looks at Kabir who was looking at her with his legs crossed, arms on the armrest and a smirk on his face, " Interesting"

Y/n sits on his laps and slaps him lightly," Just because main apse baat nhi ker rahi, iska ye matlab nhi you will let any bitch touch you." she holds his collars shaking his rigorously," ye kya harqat hai Mr Raghuvanshi huh?"

Kabir keeps one of his hand on her waist and other on neck pulling her closer," You look so hot when you are angry."

She exhales in anger and says,"I might bite" 

"Then do it." he pulls her by neck and kisses her hard as she kisses back while tears roll down her face. After few minutes they pull away and Kabir makes her hide in his chest.

She sniffs," I hate you, aap bhut bure ho"

"I love you too meri jaan, I am sorry for whatever was my fault, but main tumse bhut pyar kerta hu so don't be upset from me", he kisses the top of her head as she cuddles into his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright your favourite couples are back together!!!! I am so sorry for taking so many months for this chapter tbh I just didn't get time to update I have the whole thing in my mind~!!! please be with me!!!