8

"Y/n beta abb tum khadi kyu ho, Sara nashta toh aa gaya, Beth jao aur breakfast kerlo." Mr Raghuvanshi says and urges her to sit.

"Aap kya baatein ker rahe hai, nayi dulhan sabke khane ke baad hi khati hai", Mrs Raghuvanshi says bitterly and starts eating.

"Aesa kisne kaha hai?", A voice came from upstairs they saw dadi descending down the stairs with Javin's help,"Aese toh tu badi modern banti hai Bahu abb kya hua? Y/n beth ker nashta karo."

"Per Maa humesha se aese hi hota aa raha hai aur hume apne traditions nhi badalne cahiye." Mrs Raghuvanshi tries to argue when.

"Y/n sit and eat." Kabir says in a deep voice which scared everyone, he took her hand and made her sit next to him and served her. He patted her head," Abb khaa lo okay."

He says and the breakfast continues but Mrs Raghuvanshi and Kritika were burning in anger seeing this event take turn but can't utter anything because after Mr Raghuvanshi, Kabir has the power to make any decision," Kabir beta I think you both should go for your Honeymoon." Hearing Mr Raghuvanshi Y/n's face turned red and Kabir noticed it mentally chuckling at his wife.

"Ha Dad mene Paris ki tickets book ker li hai iss sunday hum chale jayenge", He replies and holds her hand under the table making her wiggle to free herself from his hold.

"Arrey wah! Paris! Bhabhi aap mere liye kuch leke ana okay!" Javin says excitedly. Y/n nods and smiles at his enthusiasm.

It was very noticeable in the family as who went on whom, Kabir was a mixture of his mother and father, while Javin is totally after his dad meanwhile Anushka is a mixture of her mother alot with a touch of dadi cause she prefers being on the right side instead of being biased.

After breakfast everyone was back on their work while Kabir who has taken leave is busy messing with his shy wife, who couldn't even look into his eyes after that night.

"Jaan suno na", he says while backhugging her, nuzzling his face in her neck which he obviously know is very sensitive.

"Jane digiye na mujhe bhut kaam hai." She tries to wiggle out of his hold with her red face.

He placed soft kisses on her neck,"you have become more shy after that night hmm?" Ofc he had to make her more red,"I really liked that mole on your inner thigh.........I wanna see it again." He says and Y/n uses her elbow to separate herself from him.

"Besharam!!!" She shouts and runs away leaving him chuckling at her.

How the day went by was unknown and the Shanti in the house was unbelievable,"Bhabhi!!!!!!" Maybe I said that too early.

"Bhabhi bhabhi bhabhi." Javin comes running to Y/n as soon as he comes back after meeting his friends.

"Javin kya hua aese kyu daudh rahe ho gir jaoge." She says trying to calm her overexcited devar.

"Bhabhi I invited my friend taki wo sab apko dekh sake", He says while jumping literally.

"What's there to show in her?" Kritika who was passing by decides to comment.

"She has something which you don't." Anushka who was in the living room retorts, Javin laughs at his savage sister.

And so Javin's friends all kept Y/n occupied till it was night already,"Kabir ji aapne firse pakad lia mujhe?" Y/n sighs at her whining husband.

"Pura din toh tum Javin aur uske friends ke sath thi, now it's my time." Kabir says with a pout, well yeah it would be rare for others but not for Y/n.

"Acha main bus Javin aur Anushka ko milk deke aa jaungi promise." She says making him shake his head,"Aap bhi sath chal lo thik hai ?"