7

"Bahu abb jao Jake change kerlo ye saree mein thak gayi hogi tum." Dadi says to Y/n, she nods her head and goes to the bedroom.

Kabir seeing his wife excuses himself and follows her, he wanted to see her reaction.

Y/n opens the door and takes off her chunari, she sees the packet on the bed with a note.

"Meri life mein tumhara swagat hai meri Kittu"

Y/n becomes red seeing the name, she remembers how Kabir used to tease her with that name,"Inko abhi bhi yaad hai?" She asks herself making Kabir who was standing outside smile. Picking up the bag she sees a beautiful beige colour banarasi saree, it wasn't too heavy but looked perfect for the event.

She was lost in admiring the fabric when she felt two hands wrapped around her waist,"kesi lagi saree kittu?" He asked kissing her neck.

Hey bhagwan!

"Ka... Kabir ji, thank you abb mujhe Jane digiye change kerke wapas niche Jana hai." Her voice came out like she was begging trying to surpress her moan.

He leaves and she runs making him laugh at her escape,"so sensitive, baad mein kya hoga pata nhi."

He sits down and wait for her to come out after some time he heard the bathroom door open

"Aap gaye nhi?",She looked so classy that Kabir found himself mute, "chaliye sab intezar ker rahe honge

"Aap gaye nhi?",She looked so classy that Kabir found himself mute, "chaliye sab intezar ker rahe honge."

He quietly stands up and gives his hand, she shyly wraps her around and they move down.

'Kuch bola nhi ki main kesi lag rahi hu? Kya  main achi nhi lag rahi?'

She couldn't help get the insecure thoughts,"Ladies and gentlemen, Mrs Y/n Kabir Raghuvanshi!" Javin announced making her snap out of her thoughts, she smiles when she sees Javin smiling at her.

"Wah beta dono ekdum jach rahe ho!!" One of the aunty says.

"Ha Kabir Bhai apka blue kurta beige se contrast kerte hue bhi bhut pleasant look de raha hai!" A cousin says and Kabir smiles.

"Tumhari bhabhi ne pasand kia hai" Kabir says remembering how hesitant she was to tell him her choice.