03

Hanni's POV

*ring... ring... ring......

"who's this?"

"Aww you didn't save my number." the other line said

"of course, I know your number Kang Haerin. I'm just kidding"

" Unnie, are you ready? my things are all packed up"

"I'm not done yet"

"okay, bye for a while I'll contact the other girls. see you later" she hanged up.

I'm a little bit excited, I hope I'll enjoy. As I should.

.

"Who's driving?" Sakura Unnie asked.

"Of course me, why would I even bothered to ask. Y'all just want to sleep" we all just laughed at her and positioned ourselves in this huge van of hers.

This is our arrangement in the van
Sakura, Chaewon
Manchae, Hyein
Me, Haerin, Danielle
minjeong,Karina

I'm third wheeling again😭😭 poor me. If only she's here. kidding.....I don't love her anymore or

Do I still?

I'm constantly thinking of her but does it mean that I still love her or I'm just concern and curious.

"ANTITITI FRAGILE FRAGILE~~~~" arghh my head and ears hurts. These girls sings in unison and I swear it's too loud. I covered my ears because I wanna sleep badly.

.

"We're here" I slowly opened my eyes as I see the blurry images of them. We took our things out of the van and placed it inside the tropical house that they rented. Aytt I wanna use a tent but this house is architecturally well-made.

We admired the mesmerizing view from the house, the trees, hanging bridge and river nearby are just perfectly placed. I can finally breath fresh air.

.

"EVERYONE, LET'S HAVE SAMGYUPSAL OUTSIDE" Chaewon Unnie announced

Good thing that there is a long table outside where we can see view because it's not too dark. They happily brought every ingredients while I'm holding the meat.

It smell so good, we're all drooling. I finally took my first bite with a smile and they adorably looked at me.

"It's good to see you happy, Hanni" Yunjin Unnie stated.

"Have some more, here here" Manchae offered the vegetables

"here take this too" Danielle lend me the beef meat

"Hey guys one by one. I might choke" I said while laughing

Are they judging me, they are all staring at me. I hate it.

"Guys, the food is waiting. Stop looking at me. I know that I look like a hungry pig now"

"No, we're just happy that you're enjoying" Sakura Unnie said genuinely

"Of course, I'm with you guys. I appreciate every presence of you" I assured them and flustered a smile

"That's good. let's continue eating. the food might get cold" Haerin said while looking at me.

Her eyes have something to say. I can't tell what is it. But I know it's not good.