07

Hanni's POV

"Thank you guys, I enjoyed a lot" I hugged them one by one and waved goodbye. They are the best, I forgot my problems for awhile.

I went to my room and rest on my bed, this is so comfy. I examined all my past designs, I printed it and displayed because I'm proud of my works. That's how I'm dedicated before, I'm still dedicated though but it's not the same as the past.

I decided to have a general cleaning, it's my stress reliever. I started to vacuum, then change the bedsheets, I also wipe the windows.

The guitar hanging on the left side of my room always caught my attention. Everytime I look at it, my heart aches.

"where are you going to take me?" I'm getting dizzy because I can't see anything, good thing she holds me tightly and guided the way.

"just wait, hold on" she whispered in my ears sweetly. I got shivered down to my spines, this girl knows how to get me.

She removed the blindfold around my eyes and all I can see is a bunch of expensive looking guitars.

" hmm? what's going on?" she grin and hold my hand.

"pick one"

"ahmmm I'm choosing......You" I joked and she made an awkward face, I know she's holding her laugh, I'm funny right?

"cheesy" She replied as I can see her cheeks turning red.

"I already have one, you don't have to spend money for these"

" But I want to" She looked directly into my eyes and pouted. This is my weakness, Stop it Kim Minji or I'll collapse. She has the same effect on me since the beginning until now.

" Hmmm... I want the Dark brown there" I pointed at the guitar that has a minimalist look but at the same time it looks elegant.

Till I met you~~
I never knew what love was~~
Till I met you this feeling seems to grow more~~
Everyday I love you more each day~~

I sang while playing the guitar to see if it sounds good. It's perfect.

" You're getting more attractive when playing instrument, shall we buy it?"

I nooded and thanked her

"Thank you, my baby bear" Then I kissed her on cheeks.

"You're welcome, my Hanni. Seeing you happy is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I love you."

"I love you too"

What happened to you? What happened to us? I thought my feelings are gone but how can I, if I can't bury all the memories?

.

I went to my table and counted the stems in the vase again, it's still 34. When can I put another one here, I miss doing it.

"Here" She handed me a rose again.

"Happy 1 year and 3 months, my Hanni" This is her thing, giving me a rose monthly. I'm falling harder as time passed by. She's the sweetest woman I ever met, I don't think I can love anyone else as deeply as I love her.

" Thank you, my baby bear. Happy 1 year and 3 months" I bring her to my favorite place. My hideout, to the seaside.

" Woah, this place...this place is magical"

" Let's watch the sunset" I unfold the blanket and placed it on the sand.

I rest my head on her arms while her eyes are slowly closing. I'm too lucky to stare at this beauty freely. She intertwined our hands and squeezed it tightly.

" I never want to let go of your hand, because it's where I feel the safest." aww, she don't know how reassuring her words are.

" I'll never let go of your hand, Minji" I said and hugged her while sniffing her addicting perfume.

She's the one who left. I thought I'm her safest place. I assumed that she'll stay. All are just in the past and I hate that I can't do anything. She left me hanging, she didn't even explain. How can I let go if I still have a hope that you'll comeback?