04

Hanni's POV

"This house has 1,2,3..4,.. 5 bedrooms. That's a lot but they're all in common sizes except the master bedroom which is the largest" Yunjin Unnie counted the rooms. This house is big but looks smaller outside.

I hope there's a room with skylight, but I guess there's none. I'll just get the one with balcony.

"May I occupy the one on the second floor?The room with balcony"I pleaded them while showing my puppy eyes.

"okay okay you may, Miss Pham" Kazuha uttered and they all agreed

"with who?" asked Chaewon

"With myself" I looked down

I miss her. it's been 2 years but I'm having a hard time forgetting her.

Stop now Hanni. She definitely forgets you.

"We can go with you Hanni if you want" Danielle suggested while pointing at Haerin

"No, hmm there are 4 more rooms. 2 each rooms. I'll be fine alone, I love being alone.

Sometimes"

"okay, if that's what you want. you sure you'll be fine?"

I nooded and showed a thumbs up.

.

Haerin's POV

It's already 11 pm and I can't sleep because this girl keeps texting me. She finally contacted me after a week.

I slowly get out of the room without making any noise because Danielle is sleeping peacefully. She's so gorgeous, AAAA. My heart skipped a beat.

.

I went outside, it's a little bit cold and I'm loving it. She said that she's going to call me that's why.

*ring....ring...ring.......

"Minji, where have you been?" I asked curiously, I lowered my voice because I'm just the one who have connection with her.

" just handled some stuff" she stated coldly

"why did you call?"

"you said that you're in a getaway right?with the girls?"

"Yes, and she's with us" I can clearly heard her deep sigh

" You know it's never been easy for her, when will you gonna tell---" she cut me off

"Text me the address, I need to hang up"

Oww rude girl tsk tsk Kim Minji

What's with her? it's already 11 pm and it's a two hour travel from Seoul, if she's in Seoul. Shoot I didn't asked where she is

I immediately texted the address. Maybe she'll come here? What a sudden visit

*ting

From:KM
don't lock the main door, just close it

Ok master Minji. Now I'm getting sleepy, I yawned and looked up, the moon is so beautiful and bright.

.

I admired the girl beside me, all I know is I'm happy when I'm with Danielle. She's the closest to me and I don't want to loose the bond. I'm lucky to have her as a best friend.