Uyathandwa Sibeko

Hey, I'm Uya. I'm 18 and only 4'9. I'm light skinned and thick, a size 36. I live with my mom and annoying brothers. Mama is a lawyer and Aviwe also followed in my mother's footsteps. Super proud!
My brother has played the fatherly and brotherly role in my life for years now, my father passed away when I was 4 and my mom has chosen to in her own words "respect him" by staying single and completely celibate. She has been focusing all her attention on us for the longest time now and she has done an amazing job as a mother.
My brother, Lumkile is 6 and adopted. Aviwe is 24. And yes, im the only girl. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
I grew up in a warm, loving home. I have never been allowed to leave the house or explore as a child. Mom always said it was because of human trafficking and our country being the rape capital of the world. I understood her concern as I grew up.
I've had this insane obsession with crime and crime documentaries, how the criminal mind works and more. I also have this gangster wife fantasy in my head that I want to make true.
Does it sound weird?

I mean every other girl dreams of their prince charming, their knight in shining armour. Someone who will pick up their shoe or someone who will save them from an evil stepmother.
I just want me a gangster, a kingpin, a spinner who is low-key or even highkey but Zulu. Yes, there's that too. I love me a Zulu man. A Zulu kingpin to me sounds like music to my ears.
Do you want to know where my obsession and my odd fantasies lead me?

Say no more, this is my story...